Commercial BoatsWork BoatsPans marinepans marine work and safety boat range available from bridger marine exeter, 430
pans marine work and safety boat range available from bridger marine exeter,
all purpose, fish, fun and run-around
430 open boat
takes most long shafts up to 50hp, 20hp recommended
they do offer steering versions, please call us to discuss
we do all the range, and there are some colour options available
call before you travel as stocks are limited
John Bridger Marine
Michael Browning Way
phone number -01392 250970 or 216420
shop opening hours
9-5 week days
closed sundays and bank hols
please note bridger marine are closed from the monday 13th of sept to the saturday 18th sept when we are open again at 9am, business as usual ref deliveries/collections
The P430 is produced in mono-block form from polyethylene with rotation moulding technique. It is designed to offer comfortable and safe cruising pleasure while having a large interior volume to provide maximum usage and safe storage space. It has 100% UV additive and is not affected by seawater, algae, osmosis and corrosion, it is long-lasting and ergonomic. It does not need anti-fouling
1. Towing eye: Manufactured from 316 chromium. The inner reel is polyethylene. With 3 inserts placed in the polyethylene body, to increase the strength 5 times.
2. Bow roller: Made of 4mm 316 quality chrome. With two inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
3. Cleats (3 Pieces): Manufactured from 316 chromium, it has a special design that maximizes durability. The base of the design is 3mm, the reel is 22mm and the top is 4mm. With extra inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
4. Chrome railing (4 Pieces): Manufactured from 3mm, 316 quality chrome. It is specially designed to ensure comfortable grip for the hand. With two inserts placed in the polyethylene body, the strength has been increased 5 times.
5. Storage box (1 Piece):) Integrated with the body. It has a volume of 55 litres. The lid is made of polyethylene. It has 2 hinges. Hinges are 316 quality chromium.
6. Storage box + seat (2 Pieces): Made of polyethylene with rotation moulding. Each one has a volume of 60 litres.
7. Wall cap (2 Pieces): Suitable to use as an extra storage area. It can be used to access the area between the walls.
8. Rowlocks (2 pieces): These are not fixed and can be added by the client if required
9. Deck mat (optional extra): For added comfort and minimizes slippage with its specially designed surface.
10. Storage lockers (2 Pieces): Integrated within the body and is capped with a polyethylene seat cover. Each one has a volume of 50 litres.
11. Water evacuation stopper (2 Pieces): Allows the water on the boat to be discharged out of the drain channels when desired.
12. Chrome transom plate (1 Piece): Made of 3mm 316 quality chrome. A ridged surface has been created to prevent the engine from sliding
13. Engine transom (1 Piece): 18mm plywood is encased into the rotational polyethylene. By preventing direct contact with the water, it becomes equally as long lasting as the polyethylene body.
14. Rope (2 Pieces): Each one is 7 mm thick and five m long. Rope ends are covered with special waxing technique.
Produced in mono-block form from extremely tough polyethylene using the rotation moulding technique.
C. This rating is for boats operating in coastal waters and large bays and lakes with winds to Force 6, up to 27 knots, and significant seas 7 feet high
...Read full description