|Model:Sportina 680 + Twin Axle Trailer|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||6.8 m/22 ft|
|Width:||2.5 m/8 ft|
|Draft:||0.3 m/1 ft|
|Fresh water capacity:||Shedfield|
|No. of berths:||4|
This Sportina 680 is Under Offer.
Contact us if you have a trailer boat like this to sell!
The Sportina 680 is the highly successful trailer sailer with which Delphia yachts made its name. Several thousand of these fast lifting keel sailing boats were produced and they have proved very popular in Europe and in the UK.
SuZee is a superb example of the Sportina 680 from 2005. She is set up for fast comfortable cruising with stack-pack lazy jacks for the main, roller reefing genoa and all lines leading to the cockpit. With her fully retractable keel and rudder she can float in 30cm of water - great for lifting and launching and for exploring shallow creeks.
She has been well maintained but very little used due to illness and bereavement, spending the last 2 years on her trailer in a barn. It shows - she is remarkably clean. Her sumptuous interior is in outstanding condition - she looks like she has never been slept in.
We took her out this Summer and we found her well balanced and responsive, rapidly accelerating of a modest breeze - a real sailor's boat!
SuZee comes with:
- A powerful fully battened main sail in good condition
- Two roller furling genoas, both in very good condition
- 6HP Johnson saildrive outboard + separate fuel tank
- Easily cleaned Log/Speed and Depth & cockpit display
- A submersible handheld VHF (Untested)
- Danforth anchor, chain and line
- Stack-pack style lazy jack system + Mast collar cover
- Backstay tensioner
- Boat hook
- 4 Fenders and mooring lines
- Anchor ball and steaming cone
- Horseshoe lifebuoy + line
- Water bag with hand pump in galley
- Chemical loo
- Leisure battery & switching panel
- Mast-top, pulpit and cabin lighting
- Winch handle
- Toolkit and lots of spares!
We have recommissioned her this Summer and she is now ready to take to the water again. Our overhaul has included:
- Brand new Peterson standing rigging
- Full electrics check with a brand new battery and mast wiring
- Full outboard engine recommissioning and service
- New fuel hose
- Sails valeted, a new UV strip and new roller furling drum for the genoa
- New antifoul
- Full trailer service - 4 new tyres, new brakes, new brake cables, new bearings, new winch cable.
We thoroughly recommend a viewing as she won't be around for long!
SuZee is brought to you by Boats on Wheels, a trading name of Boats to Roam Ltd. Boats on Wheels specialises in trailer boats and we have a range of trailer sailers available for viewing. Contact us through this advertisement if you are interested in buying or selling a trailer boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.