Brand new and unused surplus stock.
Valiant, pleasure with a wealth of experience for the demanding user.
Valiant’s reputation was established when the company was created in 1995 with the manufacture of professional boats for uncompromising and challenging industries.
Their wealth of expertise has developed over time and as the market for inflatable boats has grown, Valiant have utilised their accumulated knowledge and skill to create this appealing range of leisure RIBs.
This leisure range is made up of two product lines, Sport and Classic, with fourteen RIB models. There are seven RIB models of differing lengths from 3.20 m to 6.85 m.
With many features as standard; from the smallest model, the new 320 Swift to the largest, the Classic 685, these boats are reliable, robust and ideal for family boating and enjoyment, frequent short journeys and a range of sporting activities on water.
These are highly flexible RIBs with a wide range of options to suit all uses.
• Great performance and seaworthiness
• High level of comfort with large open space onboard and numerous storage options
• Customisation of finishes
• High-tech equipment with all the latest Mercury technologies
The price quoted is for the base boat without an engine. This boat’s specification may be increased by selecting additional options. This boat is available with a wide range of combustion and electric outboard engine options to suit your needs.
• Length Overall: 6.62 m
• Maximum Beam: 2.70 m
• Internal Length: 5.53 m
• Internal Beam: 1.55 m
• Tube Diameter: 50-61 cm
• Unladen Weight (excl. engine): 215Kg
• Passenger Capacity: 13
• CE Category: C (B on request)
• No. of Compartments: 5
• Hull Material: GRP
• Recommended Power: 225 Hp
• Maximum Power: 230 Hp
• Maximum Engine Weight: 400 Kg
• Shaft Length: 1 x XXL or 2 x XL
• 200 Lt stainless steel fuel tank
• 6 rubber handles
• Anti-slip floor
• Automatic electric bilge pump
• Black Carbon 1670 Dtex CR / CSM (Hypalon) tube
• Black upholstery with red piping
• Bow cleat
• Carbon sticker on dashboard
• Foot air-pump and repair kit
• Lifting D-rings (bow and stern)
• Navigation lights with 360 degrees mooring light
• Over pressure valves
• Red internal lifeline
• Set of 2 telescopic paddles
• SmartCraft digital instrumentation
• Sport 400 CC centre console with Bay Star hydraulic steering and Carbon Design steering wheel
• Tinted windshield with stainless steel handrail
• Transom bathing ladder
• “LP 300” stainless steel leaning post
• Built-in navigation compass
• Console cover
• Diving tank rack (4 / 6 units)
• Dual bench / locker and backrest
• Media Center FUSION MS RA205 with RA200 iPod dock, 4” loudspeaker and AM / FM antenna
• Single Jockey seat with backrest
• Stainless steel rod holder
• Stainless steel roll bar
• Stainless steel ski mast (tripod)
• Standard Horizon VHF Radio GX 1300 E with antenna
• “Diving” combo
• “Fishing” combo
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in GBP. Can be quoted in other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Warrantied Used Yachts for more information about this boat.
Warrantied Used Yachts is proud to be a part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
T - Phone number removed -
E - Email address removed -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority....Read full description