Motor BoatsSports CruisersavailableBeneteau
With a cockpit and an impressively large forward sun lounger, the Flyer 6.6 SUNdeck gives overp 50 m² to sunbathing. Inside, the cabin makes use of all the available space and allows you to spend the night on board this dayboat. Equipped with the latest generation of Airstep® technology, this outboard speedboat offers cruising comfort second to none. This Beneteau Flyer 6.6 Sundeck comes complete with Suzuki DF150APX outboard engine and factory fitted options include: comfort pack, electronics, and covers.
Manufacturer Provided Description
With a cockpit and an impressively large forward sun lounger, the Flyer 6.6 SUNdeck gives overp 50 m² to sunbathing. Inside, the cabin makes use of all the available space and allows you to spend the night on board this dayboat. Equipped with the latest generation of Airstep® technology, this outboard speedboat offers cruising comfort second to none. DESIGN The Flyer 6.6 SUNdeck is strikingly elegant with a sporty style emphasised by the lateral profiles struts and incisive windshield design. With strong choices in terms of deck layout, this version makes the best of all the space given over to relaxation. Very narrow at the bow, her special V-shaped hull deflects water perfectly. A brown line along the side characterises the Flyer SUNdecks. INFINITELY SUNNY The Flyer 6.6 SUNdeck is aimed at anyone who wishes to experience the sunny side of the sea and thoroughly relax. Her cabin and her level of equipment mean that you can prolong your getaways. Her very seaworthy hull is optimised by the engines proposed by Suzuki, a partner in the development of the hull.
Hull and Deck
HULL Composition: • Polyester sandwich • Injection moulded hull • White gel coat • AIRSTEP patented hull® DECK Composition: • Polyester sandwich • White gel coat
MOORING LINES - MOORING • Self-bailing mooring locker with hatch cover • Eye bolt to secure mooring • 2 Forward cleats + 2 Aft cleats in aluminium, 200 mm / 8’’ • Winching ring on bow • 2 Chain plate on aft transom • Stainless steel bow roller + 1 Cleat SAFETY ON DECK • Stainless steel open pulpit • Steps to sunbed: Beam 0,36 m / 1’2’’ • Handrails in cockpit, stainless steel DECK • Deck forward = 2,20 x 2,00 m / 7’3’’ x 6’7’’ (Mattress and supports heads included in the Comfort or Nordic package) • Storage • Cup holders
• Wide and deep self-bailing cockpit (2,08 M / 6’10’’ length and 2,08 M / 6’10’’ width) • 3 people aft seat, with stainless steel handrail on backrest* • 1 people removable extented seat, with backrest / Security door • Large lockable cockpit locker (BIB location) • (170 L / 45 US Gal) hermetic and ventilated rotomoulded fuel tank, in the back of cockpit locker • Fuel filler on transom • Locked storage on starboard aft platform • Locked storage on starboard aft platform • All-round light on samson post mounted on starboard freeboard • Navigation lights (Port and starboard)
• Alpi grey cedar wood fittings • Brown oak laminated floors
Headroom = 1,49 m / 4’11’’ • Cabin access through sliding door in translucent grey PMMA, Lock with key • Functional storage lockers • Dedicated position for marine WC (option) • Ceiling light • Battery switch • 12 V socket
• Windscreen PMMA light grey tinted • Handrail around the windscreen • Center consol • Dashboard with location for electronics , 7’’ screen, rpm and trim • Fuel gauge • 12 V socket • Sports steering wheel • Location for top gas throttle (Throttle and instruments delivered with pre-rigging) • Fitted footrests • Hydraulic steering • Pilot and co-pilot seats with Bolster function - 360 ° swivelling and adjustable (PVC Diamante Snow + Vogue Onyx upholstery) • Copilot hand rail
• 12 V electrical panel • Installation for engine battery delivered with the pre-rigging (battery not delivered)
• 1 Manual bilge pump • 1 Electric bilge pump
Factory Fitted Extras
Comfort pack Electronics Covers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description