Sadler 32, 1979
Fin Keel, Beta 30hp 78 hours, 5 berths in 2 cabins, in 2015 “a significant refit had been carried out to a high standard to include replacement of engine and ancillaries, overhaul and upgrade of electrics and electrical equipment, overhaul and upgrade of LPG and fresh water/domestic equipment, replacement of standing rigging, furling system and overhaul of rig.”
* Beta 30 - 2015
* Propeller shaft - 2015
* 3 blade fixed propeller - 2015
* Stern gland, exhaust and all associated pipework and hoses - 2015.
* Stainless steel fuel tank with all new fittings and fuel lines - 2015
* Hours - 78
* Last serviced - Autumn 2020
* Engine and domestic batteries (110v and 85v) - 2015
* Battery switches fitted, voltage sensitive relay fitted, voltmeter fitted - 2015
* Galvanic isolator fitted - 2015
* 240V AC system fitted including 16 Amp input connector, distribution unit and 13 Amp switched socket - 2015.
* Wind - 2 x Brooks and Gatehouse
* Speed - Clipper - 2015
* Depth - Clipper - 2015
* Autohelm ST2000 - Tiller pilot
* 2 x compass
* VHF - Standard Horizon with new antenna - 2015.
* GPS Garmin 235 map/sounder
* Tri-colour/anchor light - 2015
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Mast head rig
* Standing rigging - 2015
* Halyards (main, genoa, main boom & spinnaker boom) and topping lift - 2015
* Selden Furlex - 2015
* Slab reefing mainsail
* ‘Stackpack’ and boot, including Lazy Jacks - 2015
* Most lines led aft
* Rope kicker
* Mast winch
* 1 Spinnaker pole
* Bosuns Chair
* Offshore mainsail (Hood Sailmakers) in premium woven Dacron, 3 reef points and battens - 2015.
* Genoa - bi radial - New UV strip 2014 - washed and restitched. Nov 2018
* Spinnaker - original
Interior & Domestic
* 5 berths in 2 cabins
* 1 x Heads - serviced 2020
* Cold pressurised water - freshwater pump - 2015
* Buttoned cloth covered upholstery
* Wood flooring
* Teak Saloon Table and Interior Finish
* Chart Table
* Galley sink
* Cool box
* Oven/ Grill/ twin burners - Smev
* Gas system refitted to include new copper supply, flexible hose, isolation valve - 2015.
* Fusion stereo system with Bluetooth fitted. July 2015.
* GRP deck
* Anchor locker
* Anchor, chain and warp - 2015
* Teak Laid cockpit
* Cockpit drains cleared, pipework replaced, seacocks serviced - 2019
* 2 x Lewmar twin speed selt tailing winches
* 2 x Gibb single speed winches
* 3 x Lewmar halyard winches
* 2 x Genoa tracks
* Aluminium toe rail
* S/S pushpit and Pulpit
* Guardrails - 2015
* Opening fordeck hatch
* 2 x Air vents
* Boat Ladder
* Boat Hook
* Warps and Lines
* 6 Fenders
* Sprayhood - washed, re-proofed and new windows - 2020
* Radar reflector - 2015.
* Jack Stays
* 2 Horse Shoes
* Dan Buoy
* Waveline safety line
* Mariner 2.5 outboard - by separate negotiation
* Avon Dinghy - by separate negotiation
* Mast lighting and VHF connections checked and moved to below decks and tri-colour/anchor lights change-over switch fitted to switch panel. July 2015.
* Old coats of antifoul removed and keel taken back to metal by ‘blasting.’ New epoxy coat applied. May 2016..
* Transom repaired and repainted. June 2019.
* Companion way hatch repaired and repainted. June 2019.
* Keel bolts checked, cleaned and new stainless steel backing plates fitted. May 2020.
* Bills of sale
* Builders Certificate
A marine survey was carried out afloat alongside and ashore in slings by Boatcare Yacht Surveys in March 2015.
A Statement of Valuation was carried out afloat by Boatcare Yacht Surveys in June 2016. This noted that “a significant refit had been carried out to a high standard to include replacement of engine and ancillaries, overhaul and upgrade of electrics and electrical equipment, overhaul and upgrade of LPG and fresh water/domestic equipment, replacement of standing rigging, furling system and overhaul of rig.” In terms of value, the Statement of Valuation stated that, “with due consideration to the standard of refit [the vessel should be] insured on an agreed valuation in the region of £30,000 as a UK VAT paid secondhand vessel.”
Shrimp II has been laid up out of the water every winter since 2015 for at least 6 months each year and has been only lightly sailed in the Solent area over the past 6 seasons.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina. ...Read full description