|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|LOA:||9.55 m/31 ft|
|Length:||9.55 m/31 ft|
|Width:||3.1 m/10 ft|
|Draft:||1.35 m/4 ft|
|Engine manufacturer:1 x vetus m415|
|No. of engines:||1|
Midget 31, 2003
Long keel, larger Vetus 33 hp, slab reefing with lazyjacks, 6 berths in 2 double cabins plus saloon, sturdy construction, pleasing lines and surprisingly spacious and comfortable accommodation are all key features of this popular Dutch cruiser
Rarely on the market outside Holland, this is a fine example
* Vetus M415
* 33 hp four cylinder diesel
* Single lever engine control.
* Fuel tank - approx 90 litres.
* Hours - 896
* Last serviced October 2017
* 3 bladed Darglow featherstream prop
* 1 x Optima AGM spill proof domestic battery
* 1 x Optima AGM spill proof engine battery
* Alternator charging
* Mains powered battery charger.
Shore power circuit with galvanic isolator and RCD circuit breaker.
Sterling Power digital regulator
* GPS/Plotter - Garmin Echomap 70 - 2018.
* Autopilot. - Autohelm 4000
* Log and speed - Raytheon ST60 .
* Depthsounder - Raytheon ST60
* Wind speed and direction - Raytheon ST60
* DSC/VHF - Silva S15
* Garmin AIS 300 receiver
* Navigation lights.
* Tricolour and anchor light - LED
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Masthead rig with aluminium mast and boom.
* Custom mast lowering equipment.
* Stainless steel 6mm 1x19 standing rigging - original
* Lazyjacks and zip-top stowage system.
* Furlex roller furling genoa
* Spinnaker/genoa pole on mast track.
* The mast can be safely lowered by 2 people
Sails - original
* Fully battened mainsail
* Genoa - (brand new UV protection)
Interior & Domestic
* 6 berths in two aft cabins and saloon.
* Hot and cold pressurised water to galley and heads and cockpit
* Eberspacher diesel hot-air heating.
* Saloon forward with U-shaped seating around the central dining table with brass lights and brass mirror.
* Opening hatch.
* Navigation area to port, aft of the saloon, with chart table, chart stowage, instrumentation and electrical switch panel.
* Heads to port, aft of the navigation area, with marine toilet and holding tank, wet stowage
* Galley to starboard with three-burner gimballed gas cooker
* Stainless steel sink
* ‘Nature Pure’ drinking water purifier
* Cockpit table stowage
* Two aft cabins, each with double berths and two port holes.
* Ample stowage throughout.
* Water tank approx 200 litres
* Gas system is plus 5 years
* Tiller steering with extension
* GRP deck
* Teak slats in cockpit
* Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions with double stainless steel guardwires.
* Bow roller and Delta anchor with 30m x 8mm chain
* Manual windlass - Muir
* Stainless steel boarding ladder.
* Two Anderson 40 two-speed self-tailing genoa winches.
* One Anderson 10 two speed halyard winch on cabin top.
* Two Anderson 10 two speed halyard / reefing winches at mast
* Cockpit with tiller steering, cockpit table, cockpit locker stowage.
* Cockpit shower in lazarette
* Teak pushpit seats.
* Large lazarette with gas bottle stowage
* Bathing ladder
* Outboard bracket
* Manual bilge pump
* Horseshoe lifebuoy
* Sprayhood - 2018
* Stackpack sailbag - 2018
* Hatch cover - 2018
* Cockpit enclosure
* Cream GRP hull with burgundy sheer and waterlines.
* GRP foam sandwich deck moulding.
* Coppercoat on top of epoxy cladding to underwater surfaces.
* Bills of Sale evidencing 5 years clear title
SUKHA is a 'Midget 31' built by the de Kloet brother at their yard in Körtenhoef for the 2003 Düsseldorf boat show. As an exhibit she was equipped with all the extras in their inventory! The hull form is derived from the classical shape of the fishing boats from Lynaes, situated on the north coast of the Danish island of Seeland, which for many centuries has been considered as ideal for smaller craft in the often rough waters of the Kattegat.
The yard at Körtenhoef is located close to Hilversum (think the long wave band on a valve radio, close to the Light Programme) and is just a few miles to the south-east of Amsterdam. SUKHA was sailed from there by her original owners and spent her first three years on the Beaulieu River.
The name, which she has had from build, is a Sanskrit word which means an authentic state of happiness, pleasure, ease, or bliss that is long lasting and flows constantly and unhindered. This in contrast to a transient pleasure or thrill. The term also features as a word and a state in Buddhism.
As a family we have enjoyed the comforts of SUKHA and appreciated her large, deep, safe cockpit
Sturdy construction, pleasing lines and surprisingly spacious and comfortable accommodation are all key features of this popular Dutch cruiser built at the de Kloet yard in Kortenhoef.
Rarely on the market outside Holland, this is a particularly fine example
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com