Legend 33, 2007
Fin keel, upgraged Yanmar 29hp, 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon, recent upgrades include Axiom 9 inch plotter with AIS, batteries and Seldon furling in 2019, she has a full domestic package including heating and hot water as well as a full cockpit enclosure
* Yanmar 29hp - upgraded from standard 18hp
* Sail drive - original
* 2 blade prop
* Hours - 1780
* Full service 2020
* Full documented service and maintenance records
* 2 x 12v 110amp batteries - 2019
* Engine alternator & 240v battery chargers
* 240v & 12v sockets in all cabins
* Shore power and extension cable
* Raymarine Axiom Chartplotter/GPS - 2019 on Helm with AIS
* UK and Europe Navionics charts
* Raymarine ST60 speed/log instruments
* Raymarine Autopilot control
* Raymarine echosounder
* Icom DSC VHF plus handheld
* VHF.Steering compass at helm
* Fully equipped chart table
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Aluminium spars.
* B&R rig
* Stainless steel standing rigging - original with full inspection records
* Seldon furler 2019
* Traveller on s/s arch above cockpit.
* Lines led aft to cockpit.
* Dual single line reefing system.
* Spinlock rope clutches.
Sails - Original with annual serviice
* Storm Jib
Interior & Domestic
* Sleeps 6 in two double cabins plus 2 in the saloon
* 1 x heads and shower
* Webasto heating
* Galley with with oven and two gas burners
* Fridge with ice box compartment.
* Headroom approximately 6'2" in saloon.
* Teak interior joinery.
* LED digital tv with 12v Glomex aerial
* Dry mesh fitted under berths
* GRP Deck with flexiteak in cockpit
* Electric anchor windlass - 2016
* CQR anchor and chain - 2016
* Anchor locker
* Wheel steering
* Liferaft stowage on deck
* 8 man liferaft
* Full Offshore Flare Pack
* Smoke & Gas Alarms
* Horseshoe buoys with Danbuoy and light
* LPG gas alarm with safety certification
* Full turn key package of MCA coding kit worth over £5,000
* Full cockpit enclosure
* Cockpit cushions
* Owners will provide a half day training and familiarisation package
to be confirmed
* Bills of Sale showing all previous owners
* Evidence of VAT status
* Builders certificate
* Evidence of RCD status
* SSR Certificate
She set up specifically with couples and families in mind, she imparts the best in performance without compromising one inch of interior space, resulting in a top-of-the-line midsize cruiser that has it all. The deck features an entertainment-ready cockpit with a drop-leaf table, surrounded by plenty of built-in seating for friends and family plus a swim platform hot shower, She comes with a full canopy enclosure tent for enjoyment whatever the weather. The aft master stateroom features a spacious double berth and abundant storage and comes complete with luxury bedding, while the forward cabin offers privacy for another couple and luxury bedding provided. The U-shaped galley/kitchen onboard includes a two-burner cooker and oven, Large fridge and deep sink. Her Galley/kitchen is fully equipped allowing you to easily cook onboard. The saloon offers expansive seating, Flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD, a drop-down table which also converts to another double berth adjacent to a fully equipped chart table. Her spacious heads/toilet comes with hot shower and hand basin and vanity unit. To complete her offering she’s also fitted with full Webasto heating to all cabins, 240V shore power outlets along with 12v sockets in all cabins.
She is a joy to sail, set up with a stainless arch main sheet & traveller system which gives a great feel of safety especially for those new to sailing or with families.
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina. ...Read full description