S/Y Impression is a stunning example of the classic Jongert sailing yacht. She is a single owner yacht which has always been used privately. She also benefits from having been looked after by the same chief engineer, who has worked with the boat from her initial build, this means that all servicing has been completed meticulously and all service history can be provided.
S/Y Impression is offered to the market in great overall condition and with a fantastic inventory. She is currently located at the Jongert Shipyard in the Netherlands, providing the new owners a unique opportunity to have the boat refitted to their own tastes if they should wish.
Viewing is highly recommended.
This 1995 Jongert 30 is powered by a MTU 299 hp diesel engine with Hundested variable pitch propeller.
She is also equipped with two Onan generators, and a fixed Hydromar bow thruster. The bow thruster is hydraulically driven by a hydraulic pump connected to the main engine.
Impression also features an Atlas Inverter (50/60Hz Europe and US) and a Haaman Sewage System.
S/Y Impression has always been serviced by the same Chief Engineer, who has been involved with the boat since her build process. She has never missed a service and has meticulously maintained with all service history documented.
Sails and Rigging
Rigging on board this 30m Jongert 'Impression' includes Nirvana aluminium masts with track for fully battened main sail and Lazy Jacks. She has an in-boom furling Nirvana Boom, and Nirvana adjustable carbon spinnaker boom.
She is also equipped with Reckmann hydraulic furlers for the Staysail and Genoa.
All standing rod rigging and chain plates were replaced in 2012 and running rigging from 2015.
Impression is equipped with the following Sail inventory:
* Main sail
* Mizzen sail
Deck gear on board this Jongert 30 is all Lewmar, including:
* Main sheet system
* Genoa sheet system
* Stay sail sheet system
* Mizzen Sheet system
* Reefing system
* Halyard blocks at mast
Winches onboard include:
* 2x 88 ST Electric genoa winches
* 2x 66 ST Stay sail winches
* 1x 66 ST Main sail winch
* 1x 44 ST Main sheet control winch
* 2x 62 ST Reefing winches
* 1x 77 ST Main halyard winch
* 1x 44 ST Mizzen halyard winch
* 1x 44 ST Mizzen sheet winch
* 1x 44 ST Mizzen reefing winch
* 4x 10" Winch handles
Deck House, Saloon and Galley
The deck house of this Jongert 30T features a raised seating area with sofa and table, chart table and helm station.
Forward and down a few steps is the saloon area with large U-shaped sofa with dining table, opposite is a full bar with stools.
Forward of this is the galley which is extremely well equipped, including:
* 2x Frigonautica Refrigerators
* 2x Frigonautica Freezers
* Miele oven
* Miele ceramic hob
* Miele cooker hood
* Miele microwave oven
* Miele dishwasher
* Miele washing machine/dryer
* Ice maker (in bar)
This Jongert 30m Sailing Yacht features a luxurious owners suite to aft. Accessible directly from the deckhouse via a private stairwell. The owners suite is extremely spacious benefiting from the full beam of the vessel. The owners cabin features a large centre line double bed, sofa seating, dressing table/desk with stool, plentiful storage cupboards and drawers and an ensuite bathroom including bath and shower.
Two further guest cabins are provided, each with twin berths and ensuite bathrooms with separate showers.
All cabins benefit from air-conditioning with independent climate control.
Crew accommodation for up to 4 crew is situated forward, with two bunk cabins each with ensuite bathroom.
This Jongert 30 features all teak decks. Her aft cockpit features a seating area with table, ideal for al-fresco dining, there is also an exterior helm position offering a great views over the front of the vessel.
S/Y Impression has been fitted with a extended bathing platform at her stern with an hydraulic gangway and space for her Avon 4.9m tender. The tender is launched using a mizzen boom winch system.
Electrical system on board this Jongert 30m, includes:
* 230-400V AC main switchboard installed in the engine room.
* Main engine and generator start panel installed in the engine room
* 24V DC main switchboard installed in the engine room.
* 24V Sonneschein service batteries, capacity 1.200Ah (renewed 2017)
* 24V Sonneschein start batteries, capacity 400Ah.
* 2x 75 amp Mastervolt battery chargers
* 3x 400V 50Hz 32 amp Shore power connection (including shore isolation transformer)
* Mastervolt 24V DC 230V-50Hz inverter
* Central alarm and control panel
Navigation and Communication Equipment
* Siemens Hycom 120 central telephone/ intercom system installed with 8 single telephones throughout the yacht.
* Sailor RE-2100-Simplex SSB
* Motorola GSM telephone
* Toshiba TF-P-100 Fax Machine
* Furuno FR-1941-DA-4 Radar
* Sestrel Major 350-120 Compass installed on the outside steering position
* B&G compass as back-up for autopilot system.
* B&G Hydra 330 Sailing computer connected to radar, GPS, and autopilot
* Philips APN-MK-6 GPS including man overboard module on the outside steering position and connections to the radar and sailing computer system.
* Raytheon Chart plotter
* Incastec" Echopilot FLS-2 echo sounder
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is VAT not paid.
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying in the Netherlands.
* © 2019 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description