Standard equipment as per specification. Additional options and extras listed down bellow:
B&G Navigation Package:
- 2 B&G Triton² multifunction displays in cockpit, incl. transducer wind/depth/speed/temperature)
- B&G VHF V50 at chart table, incl. wireless remote handset H50
- B&G Zeus³ 9" chart plotter at cockpit table
- B&G Autopilot with Triton² control unit and Precision 9 compass
- VHF preparation with antenna and splitter for FM and AIS
- Teak on cockpit bottom
- Helmsman footrests
- 2 additional cleats, midship (1 each side)
- Anchor windlass, electrical, remote control with chain counter
- Delta-anchor 16 kg, galvanized with 30 m galvanized chain, dia. 8 mm
- Battery set, capacity: 1x 90 Ah + 2x 160 Ah AGM
- Shower unit in cockpit, warm-/coldwater
- Wind indicator
- 6 fenders
- 4 mooring lines
- Add. winch handle
- HANSE maintenance kit
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
- A2: Master cabin with separate head, double V-berth and storage space
- B2: Saloon with short L-galley, dining area on stb and sofa on port - separate head with shower stall on port
- C2: 2 aft cabins with double berth and storage space
- Chart table lowerable and seat in saloon convertible into double berth
WOOD (FURNITURE, FLOORBOARD)
- Furniture – Mahogany
- Floorboard - Classic Stripes
UPHOLSTERY, CARPETS & CURTAINS
- Upholstery - Valencia (light grey)
DECK & OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT
- Teak on helmsman seats
- Teak on bathing platform
- 2 LEWMAR 45 ST EVO manual secondary winches
- Bathing platform, manual fold-out with swimming ladder
- 2 helmsman seats, foldable
- Portlight in coach roof window stb and 2 hatches in deckwindows next to companion-way
RIG & SAILS
- Rig, anodized aluminium, deck stepped, with kicker, standing and running rigging and 2 reefs
- ELVSTRÖM Dacron sails - full battened, main and jib
HANSE YACHTING WORLD CHARTER MANAGEMENT
HE EASIEST WAY TO YOUR OWN HANSE YACHT!
For all of you seeking for the easiest way to your own Hanse Yacht here is our Hanse Yachting World charter management program that has already been recognized by many satisfied owners. Finally you can become a Hanse owner with minimal investment and enjoy all the benefits and advantages of yacht ownership without taking care of yacht maintenance. As an authorized Hanse Yachts dealer we can offer you the whole range of new and used Hanse yachts on favourable terms.
- excellent booking results, with more than 20 weeks per season (fleet average of 21,5 weeks/yacht)
- financial security with insurance against loss of charter income
- high maintenance standards ensure best resale value for your yacht regardless of its age
- special purchase conditions for your yacht
- high-quality aftersales support with prompt processing of claims throughout warranty
- favourable financing conditions through affiliate leasing companies
- transparent cash flow reports through constant insight in income and expenses
HANSE YACHTING WORLD CHARTER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Intended for those who are aiming for maximum return on investment and flexibility in their holiday planning. The charter income is shared in 65% – 35% ratio in favour of the investor. The investor purchases the yacht in his name or in the name of his company and is more actively involved in the yachts business operations. A 30% down payment is sufficient to purchase a yacht while the rest can be financed by leasing. The charter income should cover the leasing annuities and the costs of maintenance, insurance and berth while, depending on the down payment amount, the investor can expect additional profit. This model also offers greater discounts when purchasing a yacht.
Your new Hanse yacht, once it has entered our Hanse Yachting World Charter Management program, will be based on the Croatian coast, in one of our charter bases in marina Kaštela.
The Croatian coastline features 1185 islands and islets and offers fascinating places to discover. No matter if you are aiming to visit ancient ruins, peaceful bays with crystal clear water to swim in or vibrant and trendy towns, the Croatian coast has it all.
Fascinating nature, a long chain of rugged islands of Croatia’s mountainous coast, an abundance of anchorages and a stable climate make Croatia a cruising haven with the perfect sailing conditions. For all those keen on privacy or those who prefer untouched nature Croatia offers Mediterranean wild beauty, warm colours with beautiful light, generous and fragrant vegetation. Its coast alternates cliffs and caves, rocky inlets, fine pebble beaches and majestic bays. Traveling to Croatia is fast and easy, within 2 hours by plane you can reach it from almost any corner of Europe.
USING YOUR YACHT
If you thought that having your yacht in charter management meant that you never get to use it yourself, then think again.
In the Hanse Yachting World Ownership model you can use your yacht as much as you want but we recommend up to 4 weeks of usage per season, including 2 weeks in high season in order for the charter income to cover all your financing, maintenance, berth and other expenses. You can also use your yacht whenever it is not booked for charter.
The special offer is valid until the 30th of August 2019 for delivery to a new owner after October 2019! The price is valid for joining the Hanse world charter management program, otherwise a 4% surcharge applies. All photos are for illustration purposes only as the yacht is still in arrival....Read full description