|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|LOA:||8.79 m/29 ft|
|Length:||8.79 m/29 ft|
|Width:||3.05 m/10 ft|
|Draft:||1.6 m/5 ft|
|Engine manufacturer:1 x volvo 2002|
|No. of engines:||1|
Gib'Sea 84, 1984
Fin keel, Volvo 2002, 18hp, 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon, Extensive upgrades over the past few years, including standing rigging in 2014, running rigging 2018, Heating and hot water added 2017 as well as a full cockpit enclosure in 2019. She also has a full set of electronics including a new tiller pilot in 2017
* Volvo Penta 2002
* Hours - 1317
* Shaft drive
* Propeller: 2 blade propeller, 25mm shaft (new 2017)
* 60 litre Stainless steel fuel tank.
* WEMA fuel tank gauge and NMEA 2000 sender fitted
* Last serviced -
by owner (qualified marine engineer) Nov 2018.
* Fuel / oil filter due change at 1364 hrs.
* Cutless bearing and PSS stern seal (new 2017)
* Shaft coupling and flexible shaft coupling fitted (new 2018).
* 240v Shore power system with a 20-amp Sterling 4 stage battery charger.
* 2 x 12v 110Ahr leisure batteries (2016) charged by alternator, Solar Panel, Wind Turbine and Shore power via battery charger.
* 160-watt Solar panel on gantry (8.95amp) - 2017
* Rutland 60w Wind turbine - 2017 both supply into Marlec Solar/wind dual battery MPPT charge controller.
* Blue seas ACR (automatic charge controller) fitted. (splits alternator current and disconnects batteries on low voltage protecting starter battery).
* BM2 Battery monitor.
* 240V with RCD and shore supply cable.
* Complete 12V DC / 240 AC re-wire 2016 with new AC/DC switch panel.
* 20amp Galvanic isolator - 2017
* Chart plotter - B&G Vulcan V7 (2017) CMAP N+chart. Alarm buzzer fitted.
* VHF DSC/AIS Standard Horizon GX2200 + with handset extension lead fitted in cockpit.
* NMEA 2000 Network fitted to Chart plotter, Log Transducer, Fuel tank sender, Actisense NMEA - Click here to reveal phone number -
onverter for NASA wireless wind speed indicator
* Handheld Garmin GPS. Full LED Navigation lights with chart table mimic panel.
* Chart table light. (red/white).
* Wind - NASA Clipper wireless masthead wind speed indicator and cockpit gauge.
* Log - B&G DST 800 Triducer (speed, depth and water temp).
* Depth - NASA Clipper transducer and gauge with chart table repeater fitted (depth alarm fitted)
* Tiller pilot - Simrad TP32 - 2017
* Cockpit Steering compass (illuminated).
Sails, Spars and Rigging
* Masthead sloop rig
* Standing rigging plus 10 years
* Complete new running rigging - 2018.
* Furling genoa (furler replaced 2013)
* Slab reefing main with lazy jacks
* Single line reefing back to cockpit
* Lines led back to cockpit
* Spinnaker halyards
* Spinnaker pole
Sails - All sails cleaned and serviced 2017.
* Mainsail - Dacron Slab reef main - 2013
* Genoa - Dacron 140% - 2013
* Dacron Storm jib.
Interior & Domestic
* 6 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
* 1 x heads
* Webasto heating in main saloon with two speed fan heat exchanger
* Pressurised hot and cold (filtered) with 240v shore supply
* Webasto heater fed water heater via calorifier (2017) expansion tank fitted.
* 1x Water tank 100L
* Teak and holly flooring
* Fore cabin with double V berth, storage, shelves, dressing table and hanging locker (re-upholstered 2018).
* Aft cabin with double berth and unit.
* Saloon seats x2 single beds, folding leaf table.
* Chart table and AC/DC electrical panel with seating to starboard.
* Heads compartment with sea toilet, cold fresh water basin.
* Galley with: Double gas hob, grill and oven. Wooden top cutting board.
* One stainless sinks,
* Hot and Cold freshwater and Saltwater foot pump.
* Fridge (Keco cooler) - 2018
* LED lights throughout boat.
* V-berth and saloon fans fitted
* Tiller steering
* GRP deck
* 10Kg Rocna anchor with 15mtr chain (swivel fitted) and 70mtr warp
* Lewmar bow roller - 2018
* Anchor locker
* Large cockpit locker
* Six rope clutches port side
* Five rope clutches starboard side
* Cockpit gantry to house solar panels
* Push and Pull pit seats -2018
* Two genoa winches
* Two halyard winches
* Valise 4-man offshore liferaft (test due Mar 2020).
* 1 Automatic alarmed electric bilge pump 2017
* 1 manual bilge pump (cockpit).
* Jackstays - 2017
* Lifebuoy - 2018
* Radar reflector.
* 1x AFFF fire extinguisher - 2017
* 1x fire blanket.
* Rear boarding / Swim ladder 2018
* Day shapes
* Sprayhood - 2017
* Bimini and full cockpit enclosure - 2019
* Sail cover
* Tiller cover
* GRP Hull, deck and superstructure (Kiwi gripped 2018).
* Cast Iron fin keel
* Complete new rudder post bearings 2018.
* Push pit outboard mount. Warps and fenders.
* Engine spares.
* 7mm Dynmea guidelines.
* Gas cylinder and regulator.
* Shore Supply cable.
* 15ltr calorifier.
* PA speaker / foghorn on mast (new 2017).
* Heater tube fitted in head below coat rack. (wet locker heater).
* Bills of Sale showing 5 years clear title
* SSR registration certificate
* Last surveyed 2015
The Gib Sea 84 is a fin and skeg sailing cruiser with auxiliary diesel engine and would be an ideal solo or family starter boat, a very safe, stable boat with good performance and sea keeping.
A considerable amount of work has been done to this one, updating and modernising in all areas, a full list of work can be supplied with most receipts.
A new Bimini and full cockpit enclosure (tent) have just been added February 17th costing £2000. Full purchase survey carried out in October 2015 available on request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com