'Papillion' was designed by Frank Pryor and launched in 1977. Around 130 Leisure 27's were built and proved to be a very popular sea going yacht. High topsides give an immense amount of volume below with full 6' 1" headroom throughout. 'Papillon' is a well-maintained example of the class, with headlinings and upholsteries all in good condition. She was purchased by her current owner in 2014 and has been used for day sailing in the Channel and further afield. Just valeted and shown in clean and tidy order. Sensibly priced!
- LOWRANCE HDS 8 Radar, Chartplotter and AIS
- ICOM M411 VHF with DSC
- RAYMARINE ST2000 Autopilot
- TIC TAC Echo Sounder, Speed Log and wind speed indicator
- Bulkhead compass
(All available subject to test)
12 V electrical system powered by 3 batteries and charged engine alternator or shore power.
The batteries and charger were reportedly replaced in 2014.
A 10HP VOLVO Penta MD 2001 D with reduction gearbox driving through a sail drive with 2-blade propeller.
Fuel: 25 Ltrs in a Plastic Tank
Water: 40 Ltrs in 2 Stainless Steel Tanks
Full engine service 2019 including new exhaust elbow, reconditioned exhaust manifold / heat exchanger housing
- Life Buoys (x2)
- Fire extinguisher (Hand)
- Bilge Pumps (Manual/ auto)
Sails and Rig
- Main Sail (+ Spare) (with slab reefing)
- Genoa (with Plastimo furling)
- Cruising Chute
- Anodised Aluminium mast and boom
- Stn/Stl standing rigging (2009)
- Terylene running rigging mostly led aft to cockpit (2009)
- 2 x Lewmar 44 self-tailing genoa sheet winches (Electric)
- 4 x Lewmar halyard/ reefing winches
- 2 x Lewmar secondary winches
The accommodation is accessed by a central companionway from the cockpit. Immediately to stbd is the GALLEY area with Plastimo Neptune 2000 gas cooker with oven, grill and 2-burner hob; stainless steel sink with h+c water. To port, is the navigation table with perch seat. Continuing fwd is the dinette /seating area with a central table with conversion to a double berth and to starboard a single seat/berth.The HEADS to port, with Aquafax sea flush toilet, and wash basin with storage/hanging area opposite. FORWARD CABIN with two single 'v' shaped berths and infill to provide a double if required. The hatch to deck serves as an emergency exit and ventilation. Water heating by calorifier
See layout drawing for more information.
- Manuel Anchor Winch
- CQR Anchor (with warp and chain)
- Mooring Warps & Fenders
- General equipment
...Read full description