Sailing BoatsRacing BoatsX-YachtsX-35 One Design
2006 X-Yachts X-35 One Design
The X-35 One Design followed the traditions of the X-79 and X-99, as popular large fleet one-design racers. During 2006 the first hundred X-35s were racing around the world. Her hull, keel and rudder gives the helmsman a very light and direct feel of the yacht, she will respond to minor connections.
The sail plan, with a powerful main sail and a 106% max jib has the ability to accelerate the X35 out of tacks and keep her in fast lane upwind. The X35, a one design class to ensure racing on a high and equal level. She is also comes with an optional Harken furler for a cruising jib making the X-35 into a family friendly yacht.
She is a nice example of the popular X-35 One Design cruiser / racer.
Equipment and sails
X-35 OD Equipment list
- Six support foldable steel cradle
- VC Ocean racing antifouling, super smooth bottom, redone for the 2015 worlds
- Warm and cold pressurized water system, with an outside shower
- Gas stove with oven
- 220 V shore power with charger
- B&G hydraulic auto pilot
- Tack Tick wireless sailing instruments with large mast displays and system GPS
- Tack Tick race master
- Lap top with Expedition software including Baltic sea charts and connected to sailing instruments
- AIS connected to charts
- VHF fixed with mast head and emergency antenna and hand held VHF
- Zip bag with lazy jacks for cruising mainsail
- Two head stays. One carbon tuff luff for racing sails.
- One Harken furling gear for cruising jib.
- North Sails shore bag for stowing gear in races
- Full inspection gear A2. Base inspection including hull 2016
- Full set of 4 sails 2014/2015 3 DL North sails. First time up 2015. Have only been raced less than 10 races. All black in color. No wear or tear. New price about 35.000 €.
- WB spinnakers from 2015, 2007 and 2006 all in working order.
- North S2 spinnaker from 2009, little used.
- Modified full size asymmetrical spinnaker for cruising. Black.
- White WB Taft main sail with 3 reefs from 2013. Good condition, great for cruising, deliveries or hard weather racing.
- White WB Dacron furling jib. Used only few times for cruising.
- Storm jib and main sail by WB sails 2007. Never used.
- Full set of 4 sails 2007/2008 3 DL North sails. First time up 2008 Europeans. Usable as training sails.
- Full set of 4 sails 2006 WB sail Maxx cut. Usable as training sails
Total: 21 sails
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is EU VAT paid.
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying near Helsinki, Finland.
* © 2020 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description