Motor BoatsOffshore CruisersavailableWindy
2004 Windy 37 Grand Mistral Hard Top fitted with twin Volvo Penta KAD 300 diesel engines (2x285hp) with approximately 630 hours. This Windy 37 Grand Mistral Hard Top benefits from a fantastic, fully documented, service history and had her drives serviced in September 2020 and a major engine service including tappets in January 2021. Her specification is equally impressive including a new Raymarine Axiom 12" GPS/Plotter in August 2020, AIS transponder, VHF, Heating system, Teak cockpit and side decks, Inverter, Bow thruster etc etc.
She is offered for sale as the owner is looking to move to a larger motorboat for the coming season.
She can be viewed 7 days a week in Chichester Marina, please contact Ben Nichols on - Click here to reveal phone number -
r email - Click to contact -
for more information or to arrange a viewing
The 37 Grand Mistral is a genuine Windy classic whose refined and timeless design, solid craftsmanship and excellent sea-keeping abilities make her a popular family cruiser. The Grand Mistral performs well in all conditions and is accordingly available with or without a hard-top. Windys are renowned for their phenomenal hulls and consistent, long-lasting quality, thus attracting attention for their intelligent use of space and practical solutions. The 37 Grand Mistral is a shining example of this.
Items fitted to Hibernian
* Shore power inlet
* Bow thruster
* Cockpit cushions
* Cockpit table
* Cockpit fridge
* Teak cockpit floor
* Microwave oven
* Electric bilge pump
* Teak sidedecks
* Marine head
* Log speedometer
* Cockpit cover
* Raymarine Axiom 12 GPS/Plotter (2020)
* AIS transponder/receiver
* Raymarine ST60 speed/depth
* Webasto heating system
* Hot water
* Blue vinyl hull wrap in 2020
* Trim tabs
* The cockpit is spacious, with a large U-shaped sofa and a table that lowers to create a huge sunbed, behind a superb helmsman?s position with seats for three at the console.
* Secure and comfortable grab rails are integrated into the windscreen for passengers who like to feel the wind in their face.
* The refined fittings in high-gloss wood, gas cooker in a Corian worktop in the galley to starboard and dining area with L-shaped sofa to port provide a real sense of luxury in the saloon below deck.
* A comfortable double bed in the fore cabin, elegant midships cabin with good standing room for changing, double bed and direct access to a practical bathroom all offer excellent accommodation in beautifully appointed surroundings.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description