Motor BoatsOffshore CruisersavailableGaleon
GALEON 470 SKYDECK UK SPEC Contact us to receive the latest price list and availability. GALEON 470 SKYDECK
2 x VOLVO PENTA D8 600 I (Engine & Drive Options Available) INTERIOR DESIGN - Oak - Matt Paint MAIN EQUIPMENT - Aft Cockpit Sofa without Table
- Large U-Sofa in Cockpit with Table & Storage
- Fixed Sofa with Sun Deck on Bow Deck
- Zipwake Interceptors Installation with Control Panel
- Extended Bathplatform with Teak (1200mm)
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- 3 Segment Aluminium Sliding Entrance Doors (Black Painted)
- Panoramic Skipper Electric Side Window
- Water Heater (60l)
- Front Windows Heater Blowers
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Separate Webasto Heating System
- Bowthruster with Joystick INTERIOR OPTIONS - Oven Combo (Grill+ Microwave Function)
- Refrigerator in Galley (135l)
- Electric Induction Stove with Two Hobs (230v)
- Shower in Bathroom
- Soft Plisse in Saloon (Black) & Aluminium Shutters in Cabins
- Wooden Floor in Galley - Skylights in Master Cabin and Toilet
- Entrance Door Curtain
- Led Ceiling Lights on Whole Boat EXTERIOR OPTIONS - Teak on Bathplatform
- Teak on Cockpit Deck
- Teak on Steps to Flybridge
- Shower on Bathplatform
- Front Windows Washing System
- Cockpit Cover
- Antifouling (Black)
- Aft Entrance Cockpit and Aft Pillars Black Gelcoat ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT - RM Chartplotter/FF 2x Axiom 12 RY-EU, Transducer B744V & Radar RD424
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHF Antenna with Repeater on Fly
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB + 2 Spk) and Radio and Skybridge (2 Spk)
- Electric Sliding TV LED 32’’ in Saloon Price includes delivery to the UK, Commissioning, Handover & UK VAT! The 470 SKYDECK joins the lineup bringing even more innovation to the Galeon Third Generation range. Based on the successful 460 FLY, it shares the same hull design and main deck layout allowing for great space for passengers and activities. Where the SKYDECK truly shines is in the design department. With its sleek lines, one can easily mistake it for a hardtop model, and yet it offers a top deck neatly hidden away with a soft roof. Find a complete helm station with space for leisure on the sport flybridge.
The main deck is fitted with a galley, dinette and plenty of storage areas to stow away items. The optional Beach Mode allows to drop down both sides and create a vast area near the cockpit, perfect for entertaining guests. Three different cockpit solutions are available, including the popular roto-seat option. Bow area can be fitted with an automatic settee for even more convenience outside.
Down below three cabins and two bathrooms await the guests. The guest cabins offer a double in the bow area, and bunk beds starboard side. The owner’s cabin is located midship with an ensuite bathroom for extra privacy. Several engine options will be available along with a variety of navigational equipment and several interior design decors.
Length of the hull [m] 12,90 [ft] 42'4''
Length overall [m] 14,35 [ft] 47’5’’
Beam of the hull [m] 4,33 [ft] 14'2''
Beam overall [m] 4,37 / 5,66 [ft] 14'4'' / 18'7''
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 0,90 [ft] 2'11''
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 2 x 750 [US Gal] 2 x 198
Water tank capacity [dm3] 650 [US Gal] 172
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 16500 [lbs] 36376
Maximum load [kg] 3950 [lbs] 8708
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x320/435
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x441/600
Crew limit 12
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description