Motor BoatsOffshore CruisersavailableGaleon
New Galeon 365 HTS Contact us to receive the latest options price list and availability. Galeon 365 HTS ENGINES - 2 x Volvo Penta D4-230 DPI INTERIOR DESIGN - Artificial Oak - Matt Paint MAIN EQUIPMENT - Trim Tabs with Indicators
- Electric Sliding Roof in Cockpit
- Tinted Glass Skylight in Cockpit
- Tinted Glass Roof in Saloon
- Large Hull Window in Master Cabin
- Separate Radar Arch in Aft Hardtop
- Water Heater (40l)
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Electric Pumps
- Bowthruster with Joystick ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT - Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 1x Axiom 9 RV-EU with Transducer B60
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHF Antenna
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (usb) (2 Spk) + Remote in Cockpit (2 Spk) INTERIOR OPTIONS - Electric Ceramic Stove (Two Hobs) in Galley (230v)
- Microwave (230v)
- Refrigerator in Galley (85l)
- Shower in Bathroom
- Curtains in Saloon & Cabins EXTERIOR OPTIONS - Extended Bathplatform with w/o Teak 900mm
- Shower on Bathplatform
- Fiberglass Cockpit Table
- Sun Deck on Bow Deck
- Sun Deck on Aft Deck
- Antifouling (Black) DELIVERY TO SOUTHAMPTON + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER The Galeon 365 HTS was designed to offer an exciting and sporty look in a compact frame without compromising the interior space available to the passengers. With great handling capabilities and commendable performance it is a welcome addition to the Galeon Third Generation sport cruiser line-up. The striking exterior catches the eye with its large glass panels and edgy lines and continues to impress upon further investigation. With easy access to the bow, guest will find two front sundecks useful, even more so with the back rests propped up. A large, aft facing, sun pad available in the cockpit is made more convenient with the option to tilt the glass upwards and create an open space. The main deck offers a comfortable settee, complete with a table with an opposite facing wet bar and a helm station forward. Down below find a compact saloon with a galley, bathroom and two double guest cabins. A variety of interior designs will allow for customization while several engine options will guarantee a desired level of performance.
Length of the hull: [m] 9,99 [ft] 32'9''
Length overall:[m] 11,37 [ft] 37'4''
Beam of the hull: [m] 3,43 [ft] 11'3''
Beam overall: [m] 3,48 [ft] 11'5''
Draft max. (canoe body): [m] 0,80 [ft] 2'7''
Fuel tank capacity: [dm3] 2x 400 [US Gal] 2x 106
Water tank capacity: [dm3] 350 [US Gal] 92
Mass of Light Craft Condition: [kg] 7750 [lbs] 17086
Maximum load: [kg] 2520 [lbs] 5556
Min. engine (-s) power: [kW/HP] 2x165/ 225
Max. engine (-s) power: [kW/HP] 2x261/ 350
Crew limit: 10
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description