Offshore CruisersEastbourne20189.02 m/30 ft
The Beneteau Flyer 8.8 SPACEdeck carries to the extreme the concept of a range regularly ranked number one in trials and awarded internationally with numerous prizes.B8/C 11 certified, she carries up to 11 people on board with an excellent level of comfort and safety. New Beneteau Flyer 8.8 Spacedeck priced with twin Suzuki DF200APX engines (not fitted yet) so possible to change. Many options available, stock boat on order.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The flyer 8.8 SPACEdeck carries to the extreme the concept of a range regularly ranked number one in trials and awarded internationally with numerous prizes.B8/C 11 certified, she carries up to 11 people on board with an excellent level of comfort and safety. DESIGN The flyer 8.8 SPACEdeck has a winning sporty line that is immediately recognisable afloat. Broad bow, profiled lateral struts, elegant windshield, and front and side signature result in a style that stands out. Cleverly designed, the rear of the boat can be turned into a fishing station with live bait well and a work table. With a pronounced V-shaped bow, the almost vertical surfaces of her hull deflect water perfectly. INFINITELY POWERFUL The Flyer 8.8 SPACEdeck has a huge forward saloon with two L-shaped seats that can be converted into sun loungers and various storage spaces. She also has a large cabin indoors with separate toilet. Really enjoy the sea on an outboard speedboat that combines power and elegance together with an agile and very seaworthy hull, equipped with the latest generation of Air Step®.
Hull and Deck
HULL • Technology: Air Step ® • Patent: Beneteau Composition: • Sandwich (Polyester resin - Glass fiber - Balsa core) • White hull • Winching ring on bow DECK Composition: • Sandwich (Polyester resin - Glass fiber - Balsa core)
MOORING LINES - MOORING • Stainless steel bow fitting with roller • Self-bailing mooring locker with hatch cover • Eye bolt to secure mooring • 2 Forward cleats • 2 Cleats amidships • 2 Aft cleats in aluminium, 250 mm / 10’’ SAFETY ON DECK • Stainless steel open pulpit • 2 Catwalks • Wide sideways around the consol: - Port: 0,37m / 1’3’’ - Starboard: 0,37m / 1’3’’
• Wide and deep self-bailing cockpit (Freeboard: 0,74m / 2’5’’) • 4 people aft seat, with stainless steel handrail on backrest, convertible into sun pad: 1,80 x 0,90m / 5’11 x 2’11’’ • Removable cockpit table • 1 Large lockable central cockpit locker with gas piston assisted opening (BIB location) • 1 Port cockpit locker • 1 Starboard cockpit locker • 1 Locked storage on starboard aft platform • (400 L / 106 US Gal) hermetic and ventilated rotomoulded fuel tank, in the back of cockpit locker • Fuel filler on transom • Portside access to sea • Security door • Telescopic swimming ladder • Cockpit shower • All-round light on samson post • Navigation lights (Port and starboard) • Forward saloon, with 3 storage lockers • 2 Cup holders • Consol seat, and handrail • 2 Compartments, teak TOP, and handrail
• Windscreen PMMA light grey tinted • Handrail around the windscreen • Center consol • Dashboard with location for electronics , max. 10" screen, rpm and trim • Fuel gauge • 12V socket • USB socket • Sports steering wheel • Location for top gas throttle (Throttle and instruments delivered with pre-rigging) • Fitted footrests • Hydraulic steering • Leaning post / High comfort pilot and copilot bench seat • Copilot hand rail • Cabin access through sliding door in translucent grey PMMA
• Alpi grey cedar wood fittings • Brown oak laminated floors
Headroom = 0,70 - 1,89m / 2’4’’ - 6’2’’ • Stowage compartments in wood (Port / Starboard / forward) - transformable into a U-shaped saloon (Optional mattress) - convertible into sleeping around of supplement (2,02 x 1,50m / 6’8’’ x 4’11’’) - Optional mattress • Lighting from 1 ceiling light (LED) • Ventilation from deck hatch and opening porthole • Side glazing • Interior curtains
Headroom = 0,58m / 1’11’’ • Berth (1,*95 x 1,25m / 6’5’’ x 4’1’’) • Shelving unit • Lighting from 1 ceiling light
• 12 V electrical panel • Installation for engine batteries delivered with the pre-rigging or refrigerator (Maximum: 2 batteries not delivered)
• 1 Manual bilge pump • 2 Electric bilge pumps • Pressured cold water • optional extra: Hot water
Factory Fitted Extras
Information coming soon!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description