Classical yachts for a modern world.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
The 52 Ibiza is ideal for those seeking outdoor comfort and convenience combined with all the indoor amenities required for cruising. The design is attractive, rational and modern: details such as the comfortable seats in the bow, the large cockpit living area and the central console all reflect the meticulous originality of this yacht’s design – all by the masterly pen of renowned naval architect Fulvio De Simoni.
The well balanced design and the carefully styled layout and weight distribution allows for optimal exploitation of the power generated, cutting fuel consumption with enhancing handling and range, fostering considerable benefits for reduced environmental impact and the safeguarding of nature.
The 52 Ibiza allows customers to specify the customisation of the outfitting; for example, that of the cockpit which can be optimised as a large, richly furnished living area.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• LOA: 16.05m
• Beam: 4.90m
• Displacement: 18t
• Maximum passengers: 18
• Fuel capacity: 2500L
• Water capacity: 600L
• Cabins: 3
• Bathrooms: 3
• CE Certification Class: A
• 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 800 D8 600Hp inboard engines with joystick and auto trim
• Painted hull
• Teak deck
• Anchor with chain, windlass and chain counter
• Carbon hard top with full set of navigation lights, radar and VHF antennae
• Bathing ladder with teak steps
• Retractable cleats on bathing platform
• Hydraulic storage
• Navigational instruments including 16 inch Garmin display, GPS, radar antenna, depth sounder and autopilot
• Bow thruster
• Manual and electric bilge system
• Firefighting system
• 3 Cabins with queen beds including owners’ cabin
• 2 Bathrooms with shower
• Cockpit shower
• Galley with stove, induction hob, microwave, 36L refrigerator and crockery set for 6 people
• Wooden flooring in sandblasted oak
• Glossy varnished oak interior finishes
• Courtesy lights
• Underwater lights
• 6 kW Onan generator with additional battery
• 16000 BTU Air conditioning
• Flat screen LED TV in lounge and owner’s cbain
• Fusion audio entertainment package
• Exterior covers package
• Mahogany or teak gunwale
• Mahogany or teak handrails
• Video camera in engine rooms and cockpit
• Boat name in stainless steel
• Fenders and mooring ropes
• Sliding electrical soft top
• Hydraulic passarelle with remote control
• Hydraulic tender lift
• Additional third bathroom
• Additional refrigerators
• Additional TV in guest cabin
• Upgraded exterior covers package
• Stern thruster
• Sun awning with carbon poles
• Safety equipment package for 8 people including life raft and AIS
• Additional life raft
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
E - Click to contact - "> - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.