Motor BoatsavailableVacanceSOLIDE 42
VACANCE SOLIDE 42 Beautifully designed steel motor yacht built in 2002 by Vacance Jacht bouw. She is perfect for both inland waterways and also as a capable sea boat. She is well maintained and equipped. The owner who is himself a boat builder has incorporated some space-saving design features into her. Upgrades include new Teak decks in 2018. She is easy to manage with both stern thruster and a bow thruster. The Vetus DEUTZ engine is economical and reliable. The installation is easily accessible and spacious.
Down below BAKARIKA is has all the home comforts including washing machine and kabola central heating.
She is "as new" and ready to go!
The current owners purchased her in 2013 with the intention of exploring the inland waterways and coasts of Europe.
Initially, they navigated in the French interior and some coastal navigation around Northern France from Cherbourg over to Guernsey, Perros Guerrec, Lorient.
Later on, they followed their hearts to the Greek Islands via the Canal du Midi through to the Mediterranean.
She has since been cruising the mainly Greek Ionian islands and two years in the Gulf of Corinth, Argolikos and Saronic Gulf and always wintered ashore each year.
We discovered in Greece, that only quite a few sailing boats take out the sails, and more often, the wind is either not strong enough or too strong for sailing. We chartered sailing boats by ourselves twice and navigated at least 60% by the motor.
But the living space of a sailing boat of the same size has nothing to do with the comfort of our motorboat, which offers more space, a terrace, larger cabins, a good and well-equipped kitchen, good shower, washing machine and so on. This comfort is ideal to spend the time onboard like in a house, but with the advantage to go forward in the discovery of harbour to harbour on the islands and the coast without worrying about the draft with a keel of only 1,20m depth.
She is the perfect boat for exploring the Greek Island or touring the canals of France and Germany.
- No. of Berths- doubles/singles: 2 doubles plus convertible saloon
- No. of Cabins: two
- Headroom: 2 m
- Flooring: Parquet
- Saloon Table: Wooden
- Hanging Locker(s)
- Wet Locker(s)
- Heating: KABOLA radiators
- Number of Heads: 2
- Toilet Type: one electric -one Manual
- Shower: two
- Bosch Oven and Microwave (Mixed)
- Hob: Airlux 240 V
- Galley Sink
- Cool box: WAECO cool freeze
- Refrigerator: Liebherr 137 L
- Window blinds
- Washing machine: Bosch 6kg
- Water System - pressurised
- Hot water - immersion/calorifier: both
- Sprayhood: Hard windscreen on upper deck
- Cockpit Cushions
- Wheel covers
- Life Jackets: 3 automatic + 4 normal
- Gas Detector: No GAS Onboard
- Fire Extinguishers - 3 x 2kg plus automatic water spray
- Fire Blanket
- Bilge Pump(s) Manual
- Bilge Pump(s) Electric: Manual/Automatic
- Dinghy : XPRO Medher 325 Semi rigid 3.25M (2014)
- Dinghy engine: Yamaha 4.4 KW (2017) Hardly used approx.20 hours
- Hand plotter
- Fenders: plus spares
- 1st aid kit
- Deck brush
- Boat hook
- Kitchen utensils
- Scatter cushions
- Type: Motor Cruiser
- Builder: Vacance Jacht Bouw
- Model: Solide 42
- Hull colour: Dark Blue
- Superstructure colour: White (Renewed in 2017)
- Hull/keel Form: Semi Displacement
- Rudder type: spade
- Steering Type: wheel
- Superstructure materials: Steel
- Deck materials: Teak (Fully replaced professionally 2017)
- Hull: Navy
- Fuel capacity: 1,000 L
- Water capacity: 480 L
- Holding tanks: 170 L
...Read full description
- Main engine manufacturer : Vetus-Deutz
- Main engine model : M& PS/159 KW
- Main engine power : 176 hp
- Main engine hours : 2500 h
- Number of main engines : one
- Drive type : Shaft
- Propellor(s) type: 3 blade
- Cooling (Freshwater /seawater: both
- Main engine fuel: Diesel
- Fuel consumption: 6.6 LPH at 6.4 knots
- Cruising speed : 6.5 knots
- Maximum speed : 8.5 knots
- Bowthruster: plus stern thruster
- Radar: Furuno Wifi -Ipad
- Autopilot: Raymarine
- VHF Radio: ICOMM
- Echo Sounder: Raymarine