|Model:Cruise 4.0 RS|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
The new Cruise generation models have been designed to meet the demanding challenges of everyday use, making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions. The long-distance specialist among the electric outboards, continues to impress with unrivalled efficiency and outstanding range. Yet despite their exceptional power, the Cruise models are truly dependable.
The new models of the Cruise 4.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of every day commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 4 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 4.0 is comparable to an 8 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
All models come equipped with all the high-tech and intelligent features of a true Torqeedo as standard.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 48-5000) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
• High-efficiency outboard with 4,000 W input power, equivalent to an 8 HP petrol outboard.
• We recommend the Cruise 4.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 4 tons.
• Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
• Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground.
• Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
• Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodised for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
• Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
• Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
• Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impact when running aground.
• Everything is waterproof to IP67.
• Total weight 16.1 Kg (short shaft)
• Shaft length: 62.5 cm (short shaft)
• Integrated on-board computer with GPS and display, fuse and main switch, emergency magnetic stop, 25 mm2 cable set (3m), battery cable bridge for lead batteries, remote throttle (Cruise R models) and remote steering connector (Cruise R models)
• Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
• Free delivery to the UK mainland (may be subject to conditions)
Net price for base engine; also excluding importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of engine based in GBP. Can be quoted in other currencies including EUR on request.
Grosvenor Engines is proud to be part of Grosvenor Yachts Ltd.
We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .