Seaton 64 Custom Trawler built by Nelson Yachts to very high standards and equipped for world cruising. This boat was ‘overbuilt’ including all machinery and equipment being ‘over spec’d’ to build a long range world explorer that could be self sufficient for long periods. The design brief was to provide all of the necessary systems in a physically strong and seaworthy platform to enable an experienced but non-professional owner/captain to take up to seven passengers, safely, comfortably and reliably on extended cruises to remote corners of the world, allowing for a high degree of self sufficiency.
Currently in survey and owned by a LLC and lying San Diego, California. The owner will consider property trades.
Displacement: 100 Tons
Other: BUILDERS NOTES
• Hull is cored fibreglass ranging up to 2” thick below the waterline. Superstructure is cored fibreglass up to boat deck.
• Hull has 15 integral built in fuel, water and holding tanks with the same layup schedule as the hull. This effectively provides a double hull over 85% of the wetted surface.
• Pilothouse, fly bridge, mast and electronics arch are marine grade aluminium.
• Entire vessel is heavily insulated thermally and acoustically, utilising balsa core, isolation and vibration dampers, rigid fibreglass, aluminium foil bubble blankets, high density urethane and lead sheeting.
• Hull has moulded in protective pockets for keel coolers.
• Rudder is three part segmented, articulated molded hard rubber barn door type.
• Large heavily built swim platform serves as boarding station for tenders.
• Vessel comes with a large spare parts inventory, compiled for a yacht that is to be self sufficient for six months at a time.
• Tool inventory is adequate to break down the main engine.
• Documentation of as built wiring is extensive. Each wire is labelled and listed in a manual with description of points of service and length of wire.
• Extensive drawings exist of fuel system, water system, wiring diagrams, plumbing system, electronic interfaces.
• Operations manuals, maintenance manuals, and lists of spare parts suppliers and vendors.
Other: Main Salon
Asymmetrical Saloon with trail deck to port and extending to gunnel on starboard side. Overhead is coffered ceiling with high gloss arched ash beams (6”x7”) filled with camel ultra-suede panels. Salon seating is custom built, includes French chenille goose down sofa with two oversize butter leather pillow back lounge chairs. A matching chenille ottoman converts to a cocktail table. Built-in end tables are covered in black leather with ash drums supporting a Stiffel twisted column brass lamp aft and a brass and black lacquer two arm student lamp by make up table is leather topped with marketry inlays. Adjustable make up mirror with theatrical style make up lighting and a custom leather chair. All lights are on dimmers and a separate circuit has been provided for hair dryers and curling irons. Large mirror over upper cabinet door as well as a full length mirror located inside double door cedar lined closet. Vanity is has two drawers for make up. Additional closets and drawers provide excellent storage. Vault is hidden behind panel. Main salon Equipment
• 32” Samsung Flat Screen TV left, right, center and rear channels speakers by Boston Acoustics
• SONY Digital Audio/Video Control Center
• SONY SLV 11HF Videocassette Player/Recorder
• SONY DVD, CD and Video CD Player
• SONY 200 Mega storage CD Player
• Boston Acoustics 100 amp sub-woofer
• Storage for CD’s and DVD’s
• A/B Switch between ships gyro controlled TV antenna and shore cable TV
Dining area is forward of the entertainment console. Built in red leather seating for three on built in settee outboard with 3’x6’ glass dining table supported by 2 Honduran mahogany pedestal’s with marketry inlay. Three rattan arm chairs with matching chenille seat cushions provide seating for six with two additional seats at tables end. An eight candle lamp 23k Gold chandelier with black shades is overhead. Wet bar is to starboard of dining area. Two-level, featuring a sub-zero beverage refrigerator, an automatic 24# capacity ice maker, sink with insta-hot water heater, granite counter tops with limestone inlays. Breakfast bar is forward and serves as a pass-through to/from galley which is a half level down. Counter top is black granite with limestone inlays. Storage cabinets of olive ahs burl over breakfast counter serve as storage for wet bar. The salon cabinetry holds the following equipment:
Dining Area Additional Equipment
• Computerised Shed System for automatic load control of all circuits broken into 10 priority levels.
• Ames Isolation Transformer for protection of polarity/ground faults in shore power as well as conversion of international voltages.
• Engine room exhaust blower (1500 cfm)
• Guest stateroom passive air circulation system blowers for intake and exhaust
• Exhaust blowers for guest heads and shower
• Back up compressor tank for pneumatic controls
• Security System activation panel
• Two reverse cycle A/C condenser and control panels
• Hanging wet locker
• Escape hatch from guest staterooms
• Central vacuum system outlets (2)
MASTER STATEROOM MASTER STATEROOM
The Master Stateroom is a study in quiet elegance and luxury. The overhead is ultra suede. Curtains are black out and made of hammered silk as are the valances and the tufted head board. Side panels are chenille and the oversize Queen berth has a quilted spread of embroidered brocade. Task lighting is provided by individually controlled swing arm brass reading sconces with black shades and gold liner. Additionally, extensive lighting is provided for ambience. A Colour TV is mounted overhead behind drapery. Escape hatch leads to foredeck. DATAMARINE Multi-Link readout, AQUAALARM sub panel, Stereo Cassette and Cd Player are located in side panel at head of berth. SONY phone/intercom. Reverse cycle A/C control panel, four large opening ports with screens for cross ventilation are also provided. Large shower and custom sink with Baldwin brass hardware.• Central Vacuum cleaning system master unit
• Compressor for freezer
• Domestic water pressure tanks (2), and transducers
Cabinetry of MASTER SUITE provides space for:
• FURUNO sonar pitsword and control
• HEART INTERFACE Invertor
• C.PLATH gyro sensors
• Rectifiers for sonar and stabilsers
• Inspection ports for fuel lines
Port Guest Stateroom
• Staggered oveer and under single berths. Upper berth has built in stairs, end table, reading light control and book case.
• Lower unit has end table and reading light controls. Cedar lined hanging locker, leather seat with laundry hamper below. Four drawer dresser. End table with linen storage. Port lights have valance, valance lighting and black out curtains. Upper and lower berths have leather headboards and chenille side panels with custom quilted bed spreads and pillow shams. Staeroom has CD player, reverse cycle A/C condenser and control panel. Large guest head with 4’ vanity, medicine cabinet, large mirror, Headhunter commode, shower and excellent lighting.
Starboard Guest Stateroom
A mirror image of the Port Stateroom except it has a raised Queen berth. Berth has dresser and luggage stowage below. Built in hidden ladder makes entrance and exit of berth easy.
Cabinetry in GUEST STATEROOM provides space for:
• Main fire fighting pump (2hp BALDOR Industrial Motor coupled to FLOMAX 5 self priming centrifugal pump rated at 100GPM)
• KOOP Nautic Stabilsers, pumps and acuators
• Grey water tank access
• CHAFFE MARINE jet head system pressure tanks (2)
Guest/Crew Stateroom is finished to a level equal to the other Staterooms. Single berth with leather headboard. Own TV, VCR, AM/FM Stereo, CD Player and DVD player. Large storage behind double mirrored doors, lockers, shelves, phone/intercom, reverse cycle A/C, separate passive air circulation system. Large double door closet, separate head with enclosed toilet.
Cabinetry in the GUEST/CREW STATEROOM provides space for:
Venturi windscreen mounted on mirror polished stainless steel receiving structure, Stainless steel and Corian table converts to king size berth with full cushions, 5 large storage lockers, Stereo speakers, Emergency battery bank for communications, AQUAALARM Sub-panel. Main engine psi, oil temp, water temp and pyrometer gauges, Hydraulic clutch selector, FURUNO Nav-Net GPS, Video Sounder, Chart Plotter equipment
Water tight dogged door to engine room, Two (Primary and backup) 30,000 BTU CRUISE AIR tempered water reverse cycle A/C units, Central overboard discharge manifold with valves for: air conditioning,
Large full beam galley with seamless stainless steel counter tops and integral sea rail, Cabinetry in high gloss CVG Ash, GAGGENAU 4 burner electric stove top with infra-red instand burner, GAGGENAU exhaust system, THERMADOR combination self cleaning convention/microwave oven, THERMADOR steam dishwasher, KITCHENAID disposal, TRAULSEN commercial 32 cubic foot, refrigerator/freezer with separate compartments and compressors, GE microwave oven, MAYTAG computer touch washer and dryer, BROAN trash compactor, Overhead and under counter lighting
Mahogany and maple diamond flooring, 6’ pass-through to breakfast bar, Pantry, Central Vacuum cleaning outlet, Forward to Master Stateroom, Companionway down to Guest and Crew Staterooms, Companionway up to dining and salon areas, Reverse cycle A/c condenser and control panel,
Engine, electrics, water
Power: 322 Hp
Engine hours: 12/14 3450
Fuel tanks: 4860 Gallon
Water tank & material: 600 Gallon
Other: CATERPILLAR 3406B turbocharged diesel main engine. 12/14 3450 original hours, HUNDESTADT hydraulic transmission with Come-Home, HUNDESTADT 60” diameter variable pitch four blade propeller, Main engine diagnostic panel, 30kw panel, 12kw panel, and 30kw Cruising Genset Panel, Main Electrical Panel with: 39 240v circuit breakers, 44 120v circuit breakers, 8 meters, Power source selector switch; 30 amp shore, 50 amp shore, 30kw gen, 12kw gen, 3okw cruise gen, 30kw hydraulic generator, 12kw diesel generator, 30kw diesel generator, AQUAALARM SAFETY SYSTEM, enunciator panel (duplicate in pilothouse), Work Bench with: 4 door overhead cabinet, 24 parts drawers, 4 tool drawers, SS oversize tool bin, Vise, SS work surfaces with tool racks left, right and rear, 6’4” headroom in front of bench, GALLYMAID 30 gallon 240v hot water heater with heat exchanger, DAYTON air compressor with quick disconnect for tools and air, ALFA-LEVEL fuel centrifuge for fuel polishing, Black water tank, Jabsco 120v macerator pump and fresh water flushing system, Grey water pump and controls (Jabsco 120v), Control panel for CHAFFE ENGINEERING hydro-jet head system, black and greywater tank full alarms and auto/manual pump out, Fuel manifold system enabling high speed transfer and measuring of fuel taken on board, transfer from tank to tank or transfer from fuel centrifuge to any tank with back up hand pump and remote suction connectors in aft cockpit for automatic refuelling from 55 gallon drums, 220v (2hp) fuel transfer pump and flow meters, Twin SEA RECOVERY 600GPD water makers with back flush system and sterilisers, Sea chest extending above waterline with all thu-hulls with shut-off vlave accessible from inside, Twin 180 gallon day tanks with site gauges, FLOMAX 5 bilge pump (100GPM) emergency, TELL head pump, Oil filled propeller seal system,
Navigation and electronics
Other: C.PLATH Marine Navigat VII Gyrocompass (merchant/commercial class), Hydraulic clutch selector (main or back up), KOOP NAUTIC SeaRocq roll stabiliser control panel, ROBERTSON AP9 MKII Autopilot, RI 40 rudder angle indicator, Pilothouse Main Console cont. Joy Stick steering station, 33” leather covered steering wheel, AETNA ENGINEERING digital tachometer, HYDRAPOWER SYSTEMS 16” diameter bow thruster control, KAHLENBERG air horn control, Clutch Control Panel, Engine Instrumentation, Running/Nav/Deck/Interior lighting controls, AQUALARM SAFETY SYSTEM Enunciator Panel, NOBLETEC Admiral Pro-Navigation Suite with Tides & Current Pro new in 2013, APC back up emergency power supply system, RITCHIE 6” recessed binnacle compass, Breaker panel with meters for House Batteries, Engine Start Battery Bank, Pilothouse Battery Bank, Emergency Communications Battery Bank, Emergency Lighting System Controls, Load Control System Status Panel, FIREBOY Fire Conrol System, C-PHONE 9 Station communication and intercom system, KVH Tracphone mobile satellite communication system, KVH Tracvision G6 International TV with GYRO, FURUNO DFAX weather facsimile, FURUNO model MD-300 multi-distributor, FURUNO model AD-10S A-D Convertor, PROTRACK Inc, Electronic Interface, Custom Belting Leather Helm Chair, Navigation Station with full size chart table, 15 storage lockers, 2 drawer file cabinet with operations and service manuals, 4 storage drawers, 3 full size chart drawers, Pilot berth with curtains, Hanging wet locker, Raised 9’ custom chenille settee, 2 book cases, 2 custom tables, one with computer port, 3 dogged watertight doors, port to trail deck, starboard to foredeck and aft to boatdeck, 406Mhz EPIRB, Overhead Electronics Console
• SEA HF/SSB radiotelephone
• ICOM VHF M100 Marine Transceiver
• FURUNO DGPS Navigator
• STANDARD HORIZON LH10 hailer/fog horn
• SIMRAD TAYO TD-1100 digital ADDF
• FURUNO LC90 Loran
• NORTHSTAR 9400 GPS
• PARAGON Watch Alert
• BANAIR weather check recording digital barograph
• DATAMARINE wind link
• CRUISEAIR tempered water A/C control panel
• GARMIN 740 with 3kw dome
• WYNN Type 80 straight line window wiper controls
• Windshield washer controls
• CARLISLE & FINCH 12” 120v 1000 watt motorised power focus search light
• Night Vision Interior Lighting Controls
Pilothouse Main Console
• FURUNO CH14 Colour PPI Sonar (100’ – 5000’ range)
• DATAMARINE Speed Link (VMG, Speed, Total Distance)
• DATAMARINE Depth Link Rack Light
• KVH Azimuth 314AC programmable digital fluxgate compass
• FURUNO commercial marine radar model FR-1510DA 10kw, 15”, 72 mile
• FLOSCAN fuel flow meter
Other: Boat deck
2 large storage lockers, Port and starboard booms (13’ x 3½”) for anchor stabilisers, Pair of static roll stabilisers
19’ AQUASPORT center console Sport Fishing Boat includes:
90hp Yamaha outboard, SITEX-KODEN CVS 106 CRT colour video fish finder, ICOM VHF, Stereo system with built in speakers, Bimini with SS frame and VHF antenna, Solar panel with charger for tender batteries, SS rod holders (6), Bilge Pump, Ice Chest, Nav Lights, Full instrumentation, Full storage cover, NAVTEC SS tie down system, HONDA 183hp Aquatrax Jet Ski with custom chocks and cover, Integral 350 gallon gas tank with in water refuelling station for tender and PWC, Hydraulic crane (2000lb capacity) for launch of tenders and vessel maintenance, Engine room intake air blower (1½ hp Vbelt shaft drive to 16” turbovane), Docking station (positioned to support fighting chair) with KOBELT station control selector/pneumatic control head, ROBERTSON FU 9 steering station, RI 40 rudder position indicator, AETNA ENGINEERING digital tachometer, Bow thruster controls, Clutch selector panel, DATAMRINE Muli-link wind, speed, depth, log, DATAMARINE depth sounder, GLENDENNING Cable Master motorised shore power cord storage unit for 30amp service, Hydraulic oil storage tank, VICKERS hydraulic pump for crane, Sea Kayak with storage tree, Access to mast tower and fishing rod storage, Companionway aft and down to cockpit, Companionway forward and up to flybridge, Companionway forward and down to pilothouse, up/come home hydraulic pack. (Speed of come home reported at 4-4.5 knots). As at 12/14 6333 hours, Come-Home system can also operate anchor windlass and bow thruster, NORTHERN LIGHTS 12kw genset for nightime. 12/14 1493 hours, LIMA ELECTRIC 30kw cruising genset operated off VICKERS hydraulic pump on main engine,
...Read full description