Motor BoatsavailableScarabModel 215
Stunning Scarab 215
. Fitted with the powerful twin Rotax 4-TEC jet drives giving a very impressive 500hp. Catch a glimpse of greatness where mastery meets dominance stands the Scarab 215. Bold and beautiful, devoted to onboard comfort, and easily churns a wake for a party of 10. Don’t settle for traditional instead, step into the 215 and go where you feel exhilarated. Denim blue hull with matching interior, wakeboard tower, premium sound system, digital speed control and much more. More than enough to impress any wakeboarder and skier. Comes complete with 4 wheel UK spec road trailer.
Call Neil in our Poole office for more details, and to arrange a viewing. 01202 669554
Accommodation :Manufacturer Provided Description
Hull and Deck
- Twin 250-hp Rotax engines make this a jet boat that puts the pretenders to shame. And its smooth, stunning lines, premium metallic accents and chrome logos mean its performance won’t be the only thing dominating attention on the water.
- Denim blue hull with matching interior
- Wakeboard tower
- Bow, Anchor Storage
- Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel
- Bow reboarding ladder, stainless steel
- Cleats, stainless steel
- Fiberglass stringers
- Navigation lights, L.E.D.
- Rub rail, plastic w/ stainless steel insert
- Storage - wet storage swim platfrom
- Swim platform, aft, extended low-profile
- Swim platform, reboarding ladder, stainless steel
- Thru-hull fittings, stainless steel
- Bow and cockpit covers
- Cockpit table
- Armrests port & starboard
- Assist handles
- Beverage holders
- Cooler, removable
- Courtesy lights
- Fiberglass liner, skid-resistant, with stainless steel drains
- Glove box, Port console
- Scarab premium upholstery
- Aft seating converts to rear facing
- Seating, U-shaped stern seating
- Bucket seats, ComfortRide, dual w/flip-up bolster
- Ski locker, in-floor, moulded fibreglass finish
- Storage in bow, behind starboard backrest
- Storage in bow & cockpit, beneath seats
- Storage beneath aft sundae
- Aft sundae converts to cockpit seating or rear-facing lounge
Mechanical and Electrical
- Digital speed control package
- Emergency engine shut-off
- Lighted switches
- Outlet, 12V
- Scarab custom gauge cluster
- Storage for small electronics
- Tilt steering
- Twin Rotax 4-TEC 250hp supercharged jet drive engines giving a very impressive 500hp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. customContactInformation
- Click to contact -
- Twin Rotax 250HP Jet Engines
- Impulse Denim Blue/Black Exterior Colour Scheme
- Impulse Denim Blue Interior Colour Scheme
- Bow & Cockpit Cover
- Wakeboard Tower
- Premium Sound Package
- Cockpit Table
- Digital Speed Control Package
- Versa Lounge Seating, Full Width
- Cockpit Reed Flooring, Ash
- White/Black Deck
- Tandem Axle Painted Trailer
- 5 Year Warranty
Approx. Boat & Engine Weight: 3100 lbs / 1406 kg
Beam: 8' 4" / 2.54 m
Deadrise: 21° / 21°
Draft: 15" / 38 cm
Fuel Capacity: 41 gal / 155 L
L.O.A: 21' / 6.4 m
Max HP: 600 HP / 448 kW
Maximum Capacity: 1800 lbs / 816 kg
Persons Capacity: 10 / 9
What are the benefits of choosing a Scarab Jet Boat?
Jet Propulsion Performance
The Legendary Rotax 4-TEC Engine is the most proven technology in jet propulsion. With over 550,000 currently in operation and three power levels from one proven block.
Direct Power Gives You Maximum Power
Unlike a conventional prop engine, which pushes water in a dispensed pattern, Rotax Jet Power concentrates thrust. An onboard impeller pulls water in and forces it out at a single point for maximum power. Less wasted engine power means more power in your throttle hand.
Scarabs are designed from the ground up so you will always enjoy a fun and care free days on the water. With Rotax® Jet Power, you do not need to worry about a propeller when swimming or skiing near the boat. You also have peace of mind knowing that your Scarab has a very shallow draft allowing you to avoid below water obstructions and the ability to safely navigate almost any part of the waters.
Protects the engine from harmful salt, gunk and corrosion by cooling it with clean coolant like a car. Like your car, every Scarab has a thermostat to ensure optimal engine temperature for engine reliability.
Drive Shaft Sleeve
Helps prevent the problem of wrapping debris, such as tow ropes and weeds, around drive shafts while other systems can only try to fix the problem after it occurs.
Lateral Thrust Control Delivers Quicker Reverse
Unlike other boats, which feature a small, plastic reverse gate, our aluminium reverse gate offers unmatched low-speed manoeuvrability to make docking a breeze.
5 Year Warranty
Our Boat Guarantee
We understand that buying a boat can be a daunting task, we will be with you every step of the way. Your new boat will be personally delivered to you anywhere in the UK (or to your holiday home abroad *extra charges may apply), and we will accompany you on a full water trial. This will allow you to get to grips with every aspect of your new craft. We want you to get the most enjoyment from your new craft so you can confidently spend many happy years afloat.
Twin Rotax 4-Tec jet drives with combined 500hp
...Read full description