|Length:||24.64 m/81 ft|
|Width:||5.74 m/19 ft|
'BALANCE' is a unique, 'made-to-measure' example of the Sanlorenzo SL78 model. Built for an experienced and discerning yacht owner, 'BALANCE' was first delivered in Summer 2018, has had light private use since and has low engine hours as a result. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a bespoke, 'turn key', high specification, 4 cabin layout Sanlorenzo SL78 without the wait. Her twin MTU 1622 hp engines can achieve speeds up to 30 knots, while impressive range and low fuel consumption can be achieved at an economic cruising speed.
Key features include her CMC electric fin stabilisation system, electric bow and stern thrusters, twin 26kW and 25kW generators, an additional double cabin in lieu of a second twin cabin, an innovative electric blade hard top roof system and a best in class aft garage capable of storing a Williams 395 tender.
Engines and Key Systems
Powered by twin MTU M96L 10V 2000 diesel engines of 1622 hp each with 185 engine hours (July 2019). Max speed of 30 knots, cruise speed of 25 knots. Fuel capacity 5350 L, water capacity 1400 L. 26kW generator and an additional 25kW generator each with 220 hours.
This beautiful example of the SL78 model can accommodate 8 guests in 4 double cabins: Master stateroom VIP stateroom Double guest cabin Twin guest cabin There is also additional accommodation for 2 crew in a single forward crew cabin.
Factory Extras List
- Hard Top with electric blade system. - Electric bow and stern thrusters. - Additional 25kW Generator. - CMC Electric Zero Speed stabilisation system (Anchor and Underway).
- Watermaker 180 lt/h.
- CCTV camera with 1 fixed camera in Engine Room + n.1 fixed camera in cockpit. - Antenna NAVISYSTEM MST65 HT.
- Empty radome NAVISYSTEM MST65 HT.
- Battery charger 12V 25A for generators. - Raymarine GOLD package.
- Search light with control on wheelhouse and fly console.
- Hot water circulation pump.
- Raymarine integrated dashboard system and ship monitoring.
- Sun awning for the stern area of fly behind hard top.
- Teak floor on flybridge.
- Teak floor for bow dinette.
- External stainless steel column shower on fly.
- Leather bedside tables (diff. from STD) Ref. Penelope Oggi Nuvola leather.
- Leather upholstered beds with lacquered drawers (diff. from STD) Ref. Penelope Oggi Nuvola leather.
- TV behind mirrors in Owners and VIP Cabin.
- Minotti Andersen Slim sofa + pouf in main deck saloon (diff. from STD).
- Custom dining table with glass top and stainless steel structure (diff. from STD).
- Coffee brown marble floor in bathrooms, N.1 wall in master shower, top bathroom furniture with integrated sink in all bathrooms.
- Shower heads in all bathrooms (diff. from STD which only includes Owners bathroom).
- Parquet floor in main deck saloon (diff. from STD carpet). - Rimex covered lateral ceiling in main deck saloon (diff. from STD lacquered). - Indirect LED strip lights under Owners and VIP Cabin bed and behind curtains in saloon. - Additional insulation between engine room and Owners Cabin. - Custom layout guest cabin starboard side with double bed.
- Towel heater in Owner's bathroom.
- N.2 additional sockets 220V in wheelhouse.
- N.2 220V sockets on flybridge (n.1 in console storage + n.1 in bar cabinet).
- All UK sockets (interior + exterior) (diff.from STD EU sockets).
- Manual blackout shades in Owner cabin.
- Additional dryer in lower deck corridor.
- N.3 safety gates for children (n.1 for LD staircase + n.1 for fly staircase + n.1 for crew staircase). - Electric curtains in salon (diff.from STD manual curtains).
- 22" TV in Crew cabin.
- N.3 Apple TVs (n.1 Owner + n.1 salon + n.1 Crew cabin).
- Bow area speakers.
- Upgrade modem internet wifi 4G with hotspot antenna.
- Bow bimini top with s/steel poles.
- Table on bow area with manual hilo system for transformation in sunbed with cushion. - Icemaker in fly bar cabinet. - Fridge in saloon. - Winecooler with 34 bottle capacity in foyer. - Third station with remote control with pin in aft cockpit. - Boat name in stainless steel. - Removal of bidet in all cabins - installation of WC with integrated shower. - Dining table top in marble CALACATTA VAGLI (diff. From STD glass top). - Coffee table MINOTTI HUBER in salon (diff.from STD). - N.2 foldable chairs RODA "ORSON" on fly (diff.from n.2 STD chairs). - Children removable safety baby cot system for Guest STBD bed. - N.4 Decorative pillows for salon sofa + n.2 backrests (diff. From STD, Minotti fabric). - N°3 Soap dispensers ZUCCHETTI SOFT inside shower in owner's bathroom. - Cockpit summer cover (Aft area of cockpit sofa).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.