|Sales status:||under offer|
|Model:22 Sea Angler|
|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||6.7 m/22 ft|
|Width:||2.6 m/9 ft|
|Draft:||1 m/3 ft|
|Engine manufacturer:1 x sabre perkins|
|No. of engines:||1|
Mitchell 22 Sea Angler - 2002
Perkins Sabre 115hp diesel, 1000 hours approximately, wheelhouse with open cockpit, accommodation for 2, new cockpit enclosure 2019, full electronics including chart plotter and fish finder
* Four cylinder Perkins Sabre 115hp diesel engine
* Shaft drive
* Trim tabs
* 4-bladed bronze propeller
* Rope cutter
* Approximate cruising speed of 12 knots
* Engine last serviced - October 2018
* Hours - display isnt working - Approximately 1000 hours
* 2 x 12 volt batteries (2011)
* Alternator charging
* 240-volt battery charger
* 240-volt shore power connection fitted.
* 2 x 3 pin sockets in wheelhouse
* Chartplotter/ Radar - Raymarine A series
* Speed/ Depth/Log/ Fishfinder - Raymarine A series
* DSC/VHF Radio - Simrad RD68
* Anchor light
* Navigation lights
Interior & Domestic
* 2 berths in 1 cabin
* Wheelhouse with excellent visibility
* Ventilation via side windows and door.
* Helmsman's seat to port.
* Small galley to starboard with stainless steel sink with hand pump for fresh water
* Two ring gas hob.
* Combination of teak, teak laminate interior
* Lighting throughout.
* Good Storage throughout.
* GRP deck
* Bruce anchor (with Alderney Ring & Buoy)
* Spare Bruce anchor
* Large cockpit with stowage lockers
* Rod holders
* Outboard bracket on transom
* Port and Starboard wipers
* Mooring warps and fenders
* Boat hook
* Bilge pumps (manual & electric)
* Emergency tiller
* Full cockpit enclosure / bimini - 2019
* Hatch cover - 2019
* Antifouled and new anodes - Oct - 2018
* Bills of Sale evidencing 5 years clear title
* Evidence of VAT paid status
Mitchell 22 Sea Angler MKII manufactured in 2002 by JS Mouldings Essex to a heavy displacement design creating a strong and very sea worthy vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
For a full, detailed specification and additional photographs visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com