Hardy Seawings 277, 1994 (not comissioned until 1995)
Twin Volvo KAD 32 diesel engines new in 2004, bowthruster, full navigation gear, full galley, winter & summer covers, A lovely example of this very sea kindly boat that has been very well looked after & with modern economical diesel engines.
A clever cockpit design offers good weather protection thus allowing use all year round, surely this is the British answer to the likes of Nimbus & Marex.
* Re-engined in 2004 with new Volvo Penta KAD 32 diesel engines
* Sleipner Sleipner SE40 sidepower bowthruster
* Trim tabs
* Engines serviced March 2019
* Outdrive service including new bellows 2019
* Hours - Approximately 670
* All seacocks replaced 2010
* All antifoul removed and Gelshield 200 applied April 2011
* Fully antifouled and cleaned May 2020
* Bills of Sale back to 2000
* SSR Registration
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at www.watersideboatsales.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina. Read more