|Length:||10.97 m/36 ft|
|Width:||3.45 m/11 ft|
Beneteau Antares 10.80 flybridge performance cruiser in great condition throughout with 350 hours run. Twin Volvo Penta D4 260 hp Diesel engines. Hot & cold water, Eberspacher heating, Colour GPS Plotter / Radar, Microwave, Bowthruster, Autopilot, etc;. 6 Berths - Saloon table & twin guest cabin both convert to doubles.
Total Power: 260
Optional Extras on the Boat
Eberspacher D5 heater
Raymarine 6001 RV2 autopilot
240E Raymarine VHF dual station
D2 electronic pack 2007
Raymarine c80 LCD colour multifunction screen
Raymarine ST60 + multifunction graphic repeater on flybridge
Yacht club pack 2007
1000 w electric windlass + tilting anchor roller
Sp100 Maxpower bow thruster
Radio / CD player + 2 speakers in & out
White flybridge panel and seat cover
White windlass cover
White outside wheelhouse curtain
Fenders & mooring lines
16kg brittany anchor + chain + warp
TV/DVD with antenna
220v microwave oven
Double berth in saloon
Fregate + ocean blue upholstery
Dune flying bridge sun awning
Holding tank 88L deck /sea
Aluminium fuel tank 2x395L
D45 rope cutter
Steel blue & white hull
The Antarès 0.80 is designed in accordance with
European RCD requirements and CE Certification.
These regulations ensure that she incorporates the
minimum safety requirements, including:
• Safety and protection of personnel on board.
• Durability of materials.
• Safety and stability.
• Safety when manoeuvring.
• Fire protection.
• Protection of the environment and reduction of engine emissions.
The hull is a GRP laminate with an integral inner
moulding bonded to the hull. This spreads the effort and
loads throughout the structure, guaranteeing reduced
strain to the hull. The inner moulding also incorporates
the engine mounts. The standard hull colour is white,
although Steel Blue is available as an option.
The deck is of GRP/Balsa/Polyester Resin sandwich
construction for an optimum strength to weight ratio
and better sound insulation. An inner moulding rounds
off the finish and serves to reinforce the structure. A
moulded diamond non-slip surface increases safety over
all deck surfaces.
MOORING AND ANCHORING
The mooring and anchoring system consists of:
• Stainless steel bow roller with two fairleads.
• 2 x 300mm aluminium mooring cleats forward.
• 2 x 300mm aluminium mooring cleats aft.
• 2 aluminium spring cleats.
• 2 aluminium fairleads at the rear of the cockpit.
• 1000W electric anchor windlass to assist with
• Self-draining anchor well.
• Solid stainless steel all-round guardrail.
• Teak-laid GRP bathing platform.
• Integral bathing ladder with teak treads.
• Access gate in the transom incorporating stowage
• 2 large lockers with lids and gas struts to assist opening.
• Large lazarette locker for life raft and/or fish box stowage.
• Teak-capped coamings surrounding the cockpit.
• Stainless steel handrails on the coachroof, the flying bridge canopy and the wheelhouse allowing safe movement around the boat at sea.
• 4 opening hull ports and an opening hatch in the forecabin.
• Stain[less steel access ladder with teak treads.
• Driver’s aid co-driver’s seats with cushions for added.
• Sunbathing area with mattres and stowage under.
• Oddments locker for keeping the essentials to hand.
• Helmsman’s position with instrument panel.
• Hydraulic engine controls.
• Sport steering wheel.
• Steering compass.
• Tinted PMMA windscreen providing shelter whilst at sea.
• Stainless steel mast for navigation lights and radar.
• All-round stainless steel guardrail for extra safety on the flying bridge.
• Horn button and remote control for windlass.
• 12 switch I 2V electrical panel.
• 220V shore supply socket.
• 220V socket in every cabin.
• 220V socket in the galley.
• 3 x I 2V I 40A batteries.
• Battery charger.
• Engine control panel.
• Fuel gauge and tachometer.
• Electric bilge pump.
• Electric windlass.
ENGINE AND WATER SYSTEM
This boat can be fitted with a variety of engine options (see price list).
Foam sound-proofing is provided in the engine compartment to reduce noise. Fuel tank capacity is 650L (790L optional) for maximum range.
The water system includes a 22L calorifier and a rigid water tank with 320L capacity.
INTERIOR AND WHEELHOUSE
• Headroom throughout: I .96m.
• The decks are of GRP and wood with fitted carpets to create a warm, cosy atmosphere.
• U-shaped saloon with seat and back cushions.
• Aluminium-framed 3-part sliding rear doors.
• The saloon table can be lowered to create a double berth (optional).
• Under seat lockers and shelving behind the seats to make life on board easier.
• Tinted glass sliding side window to provide extra ventilation.
The Galley is fitted with the following:
• Ample work surface.
• Rectangular sink with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
• Drawers and lockers beneath the sink.
• 80L electric fridge.
• Deckhead light.
• Tinted glass sliding side window.
• Driver’s seat with seat and back cushions which can be tilted to form a pad for leaning against when seated or standing.
• Double engine controls with EDC system (optional).
• Varnished wood steering wheel.
• Oddments locker.
• Compass with light.
• 15 switch electrical panel including 3 switches for 220V system.
• Glass windscreen.
• 2 windscreen wipers with integral washer system and demister for better visibility.
• Remote control for windlass.
• Passenger seating for two with lockers under.
• Chart table with extension flap.
• Radio/CD system with 2 speakers in the saloon.
The heads compartment is fully moulded with l.85m
headroom and fitted with:
• Marine toilet.
• Washbasin with hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
• Locker with mirror.
• LEWMAR opening ports in the hull side and deckhead for better ventilation.
• Separate shower compartment with curtain.
• Electric shower sump pump.
• Electric light.
With maximum headroom of 1 .85m in the doorway, this cabin includes:
• 2 single berths convertible to a double (l.85m x l.70m).
• Hanging locker.
• Shelving along the hull side for personal effects.
• Lighting is provided by:
• LEWMAR opening ports in the hull sides and deckhead.
• Deckhead lighting.
• Adjustable reading lights.
OWNERS’ CABIN (FORWARD)
with headroom of 1.90m, this cabin comprises:
• Centreline double berth (l.90m x l.40m).
• Shelves along the hull sides.
• Hanging locker and other lockers.
• LEWMAR opening hatch with blind.
• 2 opening LLWMAR hull ports with curtains.
• Electric deckhead lights and 2 reading lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.