Fishing BoatsNewhaven19807.62 m/25 ft
'Knight of Stromness', is a solidly built fishing vessel with plenty of cockpit space and built for Channel sea conditions - ideal for day fishing. The vessel exhibits the impression of a well maintained craft and her enthusiastic owner uses her on a regualr basis. The Versdatility 25 is, as the name suggests, a versatile platform to searching out the favoured fishing spots around our coastline.
You can view this craft at vour yard here at Newhaven.
- RAYMARINE 54F VHF radio (DSC)
- Garmin GPSMAP 750 chart plotter, GPS, speed log and fish finder.
- Magnetic compass at helm position
- 12V DC system powered by 2 x 12V Batterys (2017).
- Charged by engine altenator
- Shore power
- Battery charger (2017)
The BMC 3.8L 4 Cyl (approx. 50bhp) engine drives a 3-bladed bronze propeller on a conventional shaft through a reduction gearbox.
Fuel Capacity: approx. 134Ltr (30gal) diesel in a plastic tank.
Consumption: approx. 3 L/Hr
- 1 Manuel + 1 Auto bilge pump
- 2 x fire extinguishers
Large cockpit area with bench seating across the transom with excellent fishing space inj a secure area. The open backed wheelhouse has the helm position to port with engine controls and navigaton equipment installed adjacent and the engine box serves as useful seating amidships.
CABIN: with galley area to starboard - gas cooker, etc., and to port is a small storage area. The forepeak area has a simple 'V' berth arrangement with an infill to provide a double berth if required.
- Shovel anchor with chain, warp
- Electric winch
- Varous mooring lines and fenders.
- Swimming ladder...Read full description