What’s hot at Dubai International Boat Show 2016?
In case you haven’t been able to drop anchor at the Dubai International Boat Show this year, here’s a round up of some of the latest marine products and boats on display at the glamorous show. It’s taking place from March 1st to 5th and will be showcasing more than 430 superyachts and leisure craft from across the globe.
Over 28,000 visitors are expected this year – a mix of families, serious sailors and the super-rich will be entertained and dazzled by the products on show.at the Dubai International Marine Club.
Riva 88 Florida
An open yacht and a coupé, this is a truly spectacular yacht from Riva. Visitors will enjoy the 88' Florida's unparalleled elegance, made even more enticing by the yacht's innovative 'Convertible Top' technology. This has been derived from the automotive sector, creating the first convertible luxury motor yacht – stylish and very different.
Exhibited by: http://www.artmarine.ae/
World’s first Electric Wakeboard
This is an electric wakeboard for people who love adventures on the water. It's clean, silent and powerful and equipped with clever features to improve user experience, provide safety and pro-long the products life-span.
Exhibited by: http://www.radinn.com/
Floating House Friday
What could be more romantic than a mobile house in the middle of a lake? This could be a great floating home for the entire family or a group of friends. “Whether you choose to use the floating home as a base camp for numerous outdoor activities such as sailing, paddling, water skiing or fishing, or simply to relax, you’re guaranteed a great living experience,” says Go Friday, the Portuguese company behind the concept.
Exhibited by: www.gofriday.eu
The Westport 125
Westport, the US superyacht giant, is proudly displaying the Westport 125’s raised pilothouse motoryacht design and talking up its comfort and style credentials. Accommodation on the 38 m vessel is for up to 10 in the owner party and 5 or 6 crew, making it ideal for roomy, relaxed offshore cruising.
Exhibited by: http://www.westportyachts.com/
This is the Magic Float Modular Floating Dock System, It allows you to create ‘heavens on water’ says the manufacturer Magic Float. “In order to have a relaxing holiday in the middle of the water, far away from shore, Magic Float floating platform is an ideal solution.”
Exhibited by: Magic Float - http://www.magicfloat.com.tw/en/support/company.html
Princess 88 Motor Yacht
It’s great to see British yacht builder Princess celebrating its class and craftsmanship at DIBS 2016. The Princess 88 motor yacht boosts a deep-V hull design and balances incredible fuel efficiency with breathtaking performance and agility. The vast flybridge and cockpit areas are ideal for formal or social occasions. Here’s a lovely touch – from the saloon, at the touch of a button, a balcony unfolds over the sea, providing the perfect spot to enjoy a sunset!
Exhibited by: Princess Yachts Gulf LLC http://www.princessyachts-uae.com/
For those with the cash, this is the ideal means of observing marine life and the seabed. Nothing beats the sensation and unique experience you get from coming into direct contact with underwater life in all its glory.
Exhibited by: www.gofriday.eu
Here’s what’s happening at DIBS 2016:
- Marine Display – The world's most luxurious superyachts on show
- DMEX - Supported by Emirates Diving Association (EDA), the exhibition gives you the opportunity to experience live presentations to interactive demonstrations.
- DIBS Sailing – an interactive zone where you can find sailing tips, see the latest boats & equipment and test drive some dinghys!
- Watersports Stunts - see the very best fly boarders, Jet packinhg and flyboarding in action!
- Fishing & SailingTrips - all free
- For your viewing pleasure at Boat Show for the first time in Dubai the F1 Powerboat Championship!
- DIBS Beach - where you can take part in Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Sailing and Wind Surfing
- DIBS Fishing – catering for all of your fishing needs
- DIBS Watersports – If you are into watersports then this is the place for you
- Luxury and Marine Lifestyle Brands – marine related luxury brands that showcased their latest products and services from across the region
- Supercar Promenade - this unique opportunity to view the fastest, newest and most innovative vehicles in the motoring market such as the latest McLarens and Bentleys.
- Retail Village – where you can keep in touch with the nautical fashion tendencies for 2016 and choose between swimwear, footwear and many other accessories.