Sunseeker Plan ‘Best of Britain’ Exhibition For Southampton Boat Show 2015
The name Sunseeker is synonymous with the very best in British design and engineering. Drawing parallels between the brand’s luxury yachts and the work of Britain’s top fashion designers and luxury craftsmen, the Sunseeker stand’s VIP area will be hosting the British Government’s GREAT exhibition, a collection of opulent in vogue items.
The Sunseeker stand is always one of the main attractions at the Southampton Boat Show, drawing crowds from all across the UK but also from around the world. The GREAT exhibition therefore hopes to to boost jobs and growth by promoting the UK as a desirable destination for culture, engineering, design, trade, tourism and investment.
Sunseeker’s contribution to the GREAT exhibition will include a special edition San Remo luxury performance motor yacht adorned in a unique Union Jack wrap, which will sit alongside Sunseeker's roster of extravagant vessels.
Sunseeker San Remo - Image credit: Sunseeker
The collection will include:
- A unique Mulberry handbag designed by the world-famous British model Cara Delevigne
- Handmade couture gown by British designer to-the-stars, Nicholas Oakwell
- One-of-a-kind watch handcrafted by British master-watchmaker Roger Smith
- Decorative bowl crafted by prestigious court jewellers and medallists, Cleave
- Series of four photographs of Her Majesty the Queen created by fashion and portrait photographer David Bailey
Watch our interview with Bryan Jones, Sunseeker's International Marketing Manager at Southampton Boat Show 2014 below.
Follow Boatshop24.co.uk on Facebook and Twitter for more regular Southampton Boat Show updates
Article by Jack Bartrop