- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2022 Rigiflex 360 New Matic with Honda 15hp package2022 Rigiflex 360 New Matic with Honda 15hp package£ 4,894Exeter, Devon
- 2021 Linder Aluminium Boats Linder Aluminium Boats £25992021 Linder Aluminium Boats Linder Aluminium Boats £2599£ 2,595Exeter, Devon
- 2021 Pans Marine 355 safety working boat only £1999 inc vat , red one in stock, 430 £34952021 Pans Marine 355 safety working boat only £1999 inc vat , red one in stock, 430 £3495£ 1,999Exeter, Devon
What are can Utility boats be used for?
Utility boats are made for day cruising, watersports, freshwater fishing and saltwater fishing. They have an average power of 200 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 68 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, displacement and planing; inboard and outboard-4s engines, and can be diesel and gas.
How many Utility boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 16 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1975 to 2022, with 9 new vessels new Utility boats and 7 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Utility boats?
Although Utility boats are made by 12 manufacturers, the best Utility boats are undoubtedly made by: other, Gemini, Motor Yacht, Ocqueteau and Orkney. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Utility boats cost?
There are many Utility boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £699 to £8,174,449.