- 1991 Tiara Yachts 3300 Open£ 49,872Girona, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 2018 Princess 49£ 825,000Swanwick, HampshirePrincess Motor Yacht Sales - HQ
- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - HQ
- 2023 Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck£ 157,715Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are can Sports fishing boats be used for?
Sports fishing boats are made for overnight cruising, saltwater fishing, day cruising, freshwater fishing and watersports. They have an average power of 200 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 12 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing and semi-displacement; outboard-4s, outboard, inboard and inboard/outboard engines, and can be gas, diesel and electric.
How many Sports fishing boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 98 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1972 to 2023, with 45 new vessels new Sports fishing boats and 53 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Sports fishing boats?
Although Sports fishing boats are made by 42 manufacturers, the best Sports fishing boats are undoubtedly made by: Jeanneau, Beneteau, Galeon, Arvor and Paragon. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Sports fishing boats cost?
There are many Sports fishing boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £1,521 to £291,305.