- 2023 Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck£ 157,715Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Quicksilver Activ 605 Sundeck£ 44,999Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 2018 Princess 49£ 825,000Swanwick, HampshirePrincess Motor Yacht Sales - HQ
- 2020 Custom Williams 285 JET£ 24,269Méediterranée, France Méditerranée, FranceSunbird France Mediterranee
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are can Sports cruiser boats be used for?
Sports cruiser boats are made for overnight cruising, day cruising, saltwater fishing, watersports and freshwater fishing. They have an average power of 443 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 24 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, displacement and semi-displacement; inboard, outboard-4s, outboard and inboard/outboard engines, and can be diesel, gas and electric.
How many Sports cruiser boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 448 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1900 to 2023, with 185 new vessels new Sports cruiser boats and 263 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Sports cruiser boats?
Although Sports cruiser boats are made by 101 manufacturers, the best Sports cruiser boats are undoubtedly made by: Jeanneau, Galeon, Bavaria, Sealine and Fairline. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Sports cruiser boats cost?
There are many Sports cruiser boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £9,998 to £2,013,886.