- 2022 Quicksilver Activ 605 Sundeck£ 44,999Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 1983 Storebro 31 Baltic£ 35,500Buckden, United KingdomBoatinland
- 1991 Tiara Yachts 3300 Open£ 50,107Girona, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 2023 Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck£ 157,715Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are can Ski/wakeboard boats be used for?
Ski/wakeboard boats are made for day cruising, watersports, overnight cruising, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They have an average power of 200 and their sizes can go from 2 metre to 24 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, modified vee, planing, rib and semi-displacement; inboard, outboard-4s, outboard, inboard/outboard and electric engines, and can be gas and diesel.
How many Ski/wakeboard boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 120 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1979 to 2022, with 68 new vessels new Ski/wakeboard boats and 52 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Ski/wakeboard boats?
Although Ski/wakeboard boats are made by 45 manufacturers, the best Ski/wakeboard boats are undoubtedly made by: Bayliner, Axopar, Centurion, Moomba and Scarab. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Ski/wakeboard boats cost?
There are many Ski/wakeboard boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £6,732 to £246,235.