- 1991 Couach 1501 FLYBRIDGE£ 62,759Port Ginesta, Barcelona, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 1989 Pace Boat Company Ltd Reflection 23£ 15,500Buckden, United KingdomBoatinland
- 2005 Bayliner 265 Sb£ 45,000Buckden, CambridgeshireBoatinland
- 2018 Princess 49£ 825,000Swanwick, HampshirePrincess Motor Yacht Sales - HQ
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are can River cruisers be used for?
River cruisers are made for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and jet skis. They have an average power of 43 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 20 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include displacement, semi-displacement, planing and deep vee; inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, electric and inboard/outboard engines, and can be diesel, gas and electric.
How many River cruisers do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 184 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1956 to 2023, with 68 new vessels new River cruisers and 116 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best River cruisers?
Although River cruisers are made by 71 manufacturers, the best River cruisers are undoubtedly made by: Viking, Maxima, other, Alfastreet Marine and Shetland. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap River cruisers cost?
There are many River cruisers listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £5,556 to £572,193.