- 2020 Custom Williams 285 JET£ 24,301Méediterranée, France Méditerranée, FranceSunbird France Mediterranee
- 2021 Zodiac MEDLINE 6.8£ 66,499Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 2021 Zodiac OPEN 650 AND MERCURY 150PRO XS£ 52,350Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 1989 Pace Boat Company Ltd Reflection 23£ 15,500Buckden, United KingdomBoatinland
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are can RIBs be used for?
RIBs are made for day cruising, watersports, overnight cruising, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They have an average power of 134 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 311 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, rib and planing; outboard, outboard-4s, inboard, outboard-2s and inboard/outboard engines, and can be gas and diesel.
How many RIBs do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 636 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1995 to 2023, with 433 new vessels new RIBs and 203 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best RIBs?
Although RIBs are made by 87 manufacturers, the best RIBs are undoubtedly made by: Zodiac, Highfield, Brig, other and Bombard. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap RIBs cost?
There are many RIBs listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £153 to £215,497.