- 2021 Explorer SPORTS 580 2021£ 27,938Wadebridge, CornwallExplorer Marine
- 2021 Humber Assault 4.0m£ 6,500Hull, East Riding of YorkshireHumber Inflatable Ribs
- 2016 Brig Navigator 610HJ£ 31,875Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2022 Ribeye Prime EIGHT21Request a PriceDartmouth, DevonRibeye Boats
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What can RIBs be used for?
RIBs are made for day cruising, watersports, overnight cruising, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They have an average power of 115 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 13 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include rib, deep vee and planing; outboard, outboard-4s, inboard and outboard-2s engines, and can be gas, diesel and electric.
How many RIBs do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 587 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1983 to 2023, with 409 new vessels new RIBs and 178 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best RIBs?
Although RIBs are made by 94 manufacturers, the best RIBs are undoubtedly made by: Zodiac, Highfield, AB Inflatables, Brig and other. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap RIBs cost?
There are many RIBs listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £492 to £187,003.