- 2023 Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck£ 157,715Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2021 Zodiac MEDLINE 6.8£ 66,499Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 2022 Quicksilver Activ 605 Sundeck£ 44,999Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 2012 Viking 215 HiLine Spec£ 26,995Leicestershire, United KingdomDavid Mawby Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are can Jetskis be used for?
Jetskis are made for jet skis, watersports, day cruising, freshwater fishing and overnight cruising. They have an average power of 170 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 373 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include modified vee and sea-v2(tm); inboard, outboard-4s, electric and outboard engines, and can be gas and diesel.
How many Jetskis do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 76 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 2000 to 2022, with 52 new vessels new Jetskis and 24 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Jetskis?
Although Jetskis are made by 16 manufacturers, the best Jetskis are undoubtedly made by: Sea-Doo, Kawasaki, Yamaha Boats, Corsiva and Scarab. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Jetskis cost?
There are many Jetskis listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £864 to £79,586.