- 2007 Mochi Craft Dolphin 64£ 770,445Corfu, GreeceNetwork Yacht Brokers - Corfu
- 2005 Sealine S48£ 35,000Brighton and Hove, East SussexBlue Water Shares Ltd
- 2022 Pearl 62£ 1,912,120Puerto Portals Mallorca, SpainBaxter Marine
- 2008 Zijlmans Eagle 1700 Elegance£ 512,195Bezichtiging uitsluitend op afspraak., NetherlandsBootbemiddeling.nl
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2022 Extreme Trailers EXT 400i Inflatable Boat Trailer
2022 Extreme Trailers EXT 400i Inflatable Boat Trailer£ 1,199Exeter, Devon
What can Dive boats be used for?
Dive boats are made for overnight cruising, day cruising, saltwater fishing, watersports and freshwater fishing. They have an average power of 115 and their sizes can go from 4 metre to 45 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include planing, deep vee, displacement, monohull and rib; outboard, inboard and outboard-4s engines, and can be gas and diesel.
How many Dive boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 16 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1983 to 2022, with 13 new vessels new Dive boats and 3 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Dive boats?
Although Dive boats are made by 10 manufacturers, the best Dive boats are undoubtedly made by: Humber, Ocqueteau, Quicksilver, other and AquaBell. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Dive boats cost?
There are many Dive boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £1,150 to £4,691,175.