- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2013 Wide Beam Narrowboat 70'x11' by Viking Canal Boats2013 Wide Beam Narrowboat 70'x11' by Viking Canal Boats£ 144,950Reading, Berkshire
- 2010 Soar Valley Steel Boats Crusier Stern Wide-beam2010 Soar Valley Steel Boats Crusier Stern Wide-beam£ 110,000Leicestershire
- 1993 R & D Fabrications 62ft Trad Narrowboat called Duchess1993 R & D Fabrications 62ft Trad Narrowboat called Duchess£ 44,995Shardlow, United Kingdom
- 2006 Paul Barber [Under Offer] 60ft x 13ft Dutch Barge2006 Paul Barber [Under Offer] 60ft x 13ft Dutch Barge£ 147,000Leicestershire
What are can Canal boats and narrow boats be used for?
Canal boats and narrow boats are made for overnight cruising. They have an average power of 42 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 27 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include displacement; inboard and outboard engines, and can be diesel, gas and electric.
How many Canal boats and narrow boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 68 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1927 to 2022, with 7 new vessels new Canal boats and narrow boats and 61 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Canal boats and narrow boats?
Although Canal boats and narrow boats are made by 15 manufacturers, the best Canal boats and narrow boats are undoubtedly made by: other, Narrowboat, Colecraft, Liverpool Boats and Collingwood. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Canal boats and narrow boats cost?
There are many Canal boats and narrow boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £6,600 to £159,999.