- 2022 Interboat Intender 820£ 55,100Wargrave, BerkshireVal Wyatt Marine Ltd
- 2011 Princess V52£ 549,995Plymouth, United KingdomDevon Boat Sales Ltd
- 2001 Sea Ray Overnighter£ 29,995Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 2019 Silver Yachts FOX BR - ON ORDER AWAITING DELIVERY FOR THE 2022 SEASON£ 19,800Newark, NottinghamshireFarndon Marina
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What can Power boats be used for?
Power boats are made for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They have an average power of 250 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 40 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, displacement and semi-displacement; inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, inboard/outboard and electric engines, and can be gas, diesel and electric.
How many Power boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 4,770 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1855 to 2024, with 1,871 new vessels new Power boats and 2,899 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Power boats?
Although Power boats are made by 647 manufacturers, the best Power boats are undoubtedly made by: other, Jeanneau, Zodiac, Fairline and Quicksilver. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Power boats cost?
There are many Power boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £594 to £3,748,059.