- 1983 Storebro 31 Baltic£ 35,500Buckden, United KingdomBoatinland
- 2022 Quicksilver Activ 605 Sundeck£ 44,999Christchurch, DorsetAvon Marina
- 2011 Parker 660 Pilothouse Fishing Boat£ 29,995Plymouth, DevonBoats and Outboards 4 Sale
- 2018 Princess 49£ 825,000Swanwick, HampshirePrincess Motor Yacht Sales - HQ
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are can Power boats be used for?
Power boats are made for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They have an average power of 260 and their sizes can go from 1 metre to 49 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, displacement and semi-displacement; inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, inboard/outboard and electric engines, and can be diesel, gas and electric.
How many Power boats do Boatshop24 UK sell?
There are 5,689 on Boatshop24 UK at the moment, most of which are in United Kingdom. The boats range from 1865 to 2024, with 2,087 new vessels new Power boats and 3,602 used boats second hand boats currently on offer. Boatshop24 UK also has wooden, aluminium and steel boats for sale.
Which manufacturers make the best Power boats?
Although Power boats are made by 733 manufacturers, the best Power boats are undoubtedly made by: other, Jeanneau, Sunseeker, Zodiac and Beneteau. Boatshop24 UK has a wide range of luxury boats for sale.
How much does a cheap Power boats cost?
There are many Power boats listed on Boatshop24 UK at a variety of prices ranging from £554 to £3,850,930.