1 of 11
|Class||Sports cruiser boats|
|Offered By||Tingdene Boat Sales Ltd - Tingdene Sports Boats|
PLEASURE AND PERFORMANCE HAVE A NEW HOME: THE SEALINE C390.
Taking the helm, feeling the joy of driving. Giving yourself more in life. More panoramic views. More sunlight. More freedom. This intensive way of living is embodied by a spectacular yacht: the Sealine C390. Its floor-to-ceiling saloon windows and the large skylight mesmerise the senses with every experience. A design that presents to you all the beauty of the sea – and puts others in its wake. Up to 740 hp take you out of the daily routine and into a new world of emotion. An experience that is more exciting when shared with another – thanks to the double pilot seat. While everyone else enjoys the coveted view of the horizon from the bow sun lounge, which can be turned into a comfortable bench seat within seconds. The uniqueness of the Sealine C390 takes the breath away – even with a maximum of fresh sea air.
|Max Bridge Clearance||3.8m|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x 400 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x 900 l ()|
|Holding Tank||1 x 170 l ()|
Length Overall (Lmax) 11.99 m 39' 4''
Length Overall (Lmax) - ext. platf. 12.50 m 41' 0''
Length of Hull (LH) 11.00 m 36' 1''
Beam (BH) 3.85 m 12' 8''
Draught (Tmax) 1.19 m 3' 11''
Air height 3.80 m 12' 6''
Fuel capacity 900 l 198 UK gal
Water capacity 400 l 88 UK gal
Displacement 10.52 t 10.35 UK t
CE Category - max. pers. B - 10 C - 14
2 x Volvo Penta D4 320 HP stern drive 27 knots*
2 x Volvo Penta D6 380 HP stern drive 34 knots*
• GRP hull, ISO NPG gelcoat, colour: STARWHITE, 1st layer Vinyl ester resin, sandwich construction, composite structural bulkheads
• Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: BLACK
• Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINElogo
• 1 hull window (master cabin starboard side)
• 4 hull windows with openable porthole (mastercabin port side, VIP cabin, and toilettes)
DECK & COCKPIT
• GRP deck, molded antiskid surface, ISO NPG gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, sandwich construction, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel
• Fender strip, rubber, colour: BLACK
• SEALINE steering wheel and throttles
• Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
• SEALINE convertible fabric roof system in cockpit, manual
• Panoramic side full glass windows, skylight in saloon and 2 openable hatches in saloon
• Bifold door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpit
• Bathing platform in fiberglass, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate
• Manual engine hatch
• Stainless steel pulpit, 4 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails
• Seating "L"-shaped bench with fixed backrest with storage underneath and teak bar
• Bench at bow, GRP surface
• Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual,
Batteries-Engines: 2 x 90 Ah / 12 V, Battery charger 35 A (only for engine batteries)
• 2 Volvo Penta D4-320 (320 hp) - DUOPROP STERN DRIVE with propeller H4, 2 Volvo engine instrumentation 2.5" displays
• Fuel tank, capacity: 900 litres
• Fuel Filter
• 12 V and 230 V electric system with 230 V shore power connection and switches, sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (2), VIP cabin (1), galley (2), toilettes (2), engine room (1), 12V on dashboard (1) and storage room (1)
• Battery set, capacity: 1x 260 Ah, Service battery charger: 50 A
• Country Version: EU / AUS
• Manual toilets
• Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer. Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins. Lights in toilettes, cockpit and engine room
• Front screen demister
• Holding tank (170 l)
• Water tank (400 l) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40 l)
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1)
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
• Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system
• Navigation lights
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
• A1: Master cabin with double berth, 2 wardrobes and sideboards with stowage and two bedside tables. 1 drawer underneath the bed. 3 Skylights, one openable, direct access to separated head. Fully equipped head with separated shower stall with skylight, handheld shower, and comfort seat with wood cover.
• B1: VIP cabin with twin berth, wardrobe and sideboard with stowage on port side, skylight
• C1: Storage room and fully equipped day head with separated shower stall, handheld shower and seat on starboard side
• D1: Saloon with "L" shaped sofa, pilot seat, galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartement, gas stove - 2 burners, 1 gas oven and sink with draining basin
• Saloon table with fixed leg
• Counter tops in galley, in BISTRO material (according to colour card)
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
• Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour card)
• Exterior seating material in SARDINIA, colour GULL WING (according to colour card)
• Upholstery helmsman seat: CASABLANCA, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour card), Bed frames and bedheads in all cabins in soft material, colour: SILVERTEX ANTHRACITE
• Standard mattrasses in all cabins
• Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood: MADISON WOOD (according to colour card)
• Floorboard in saloon, galley and cabins - AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card)
• Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied), SEALINE Owner's Manual in SEALINE document bag
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialled depending on location of the boat.