1 of 13
|Offered By||Port Edgar Marina|
The Patrol range of commercial quality RIBs are designed to work both excellently as a long distance family cruiser or a hardcore work boat. Built to withstand the toughest of conditions.
* PVC tube.
* Bow Cushion.
* Welded seams (PVC).
* Flush mount non-return valves.
* High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull.
* Integrated transom supports.
* Self-draining deck.
* Integrated under-deck fuel tank (140L).
* Lifting points and towing eyes.
* Anti-slip deck.
* Heavy duty rubbing strake.
* Keel guard.
* Highfield dry bag.
* Foot pump, oars, repair kit.
* Electrical Pack for Console.
* Electrical Pack for Boat.
* Single Jockey.
* Honda BF150XDU (Drive by Wire).
* Extreme EXT1900 Braked Roller Trailer.
|Deadrise At Transom||26deg|
|Fresh Water Tank|
Ideal for both family distance cruising and commercial or club use, including teaching, charter and harbor work. The Patrol 600 & 660 really are perfect all-rounders - quick, dry and economical. The Patrol is built from 4.5mm 5083 aluminum plates with 6 and 10mm stringers. With their super deep V, wide chines, and large diameter tubes, the Patrol series offers high maneuverability, high safety, and a soft dry ride even in the roughest conditions. They’re designed to carry large loads and plane quickly and easily with modest horsepower. For charter boat and commercial opera- tors, the modular set-up option means that we can build a layout that suits your requirements. When safety, toughness, and reliability really matter, the Patrol range should be at the top of your list of boats to consider.