The Sunseeker Predator 72 has a very open plan design, and offers more luxury and elegance than any other yacht in its class. She has just had new teak, and had 60000 euros spent on her this year, to include
All new external teak;
- New external cushions;
- Ordinary Hard Top maintenance;
- New internal parquet;
- Cleaning of all internal woods;
- External cleaning of steel and chrome plating;
- Ordinary maintenance of the engines;
- Ordinary maintenance to the generator;
- Ordinary maintenance of the watermaker;
- Fuel tank cleaning;
- Cleaning of black water tank;
- Ordinary air conditioning maintenance;
- Bilge pump maintenance;
- Antifouling and anode change;
- Polishing the whole boat;
- Bathroom ladder maintenance;
- External table cleaning;
- Other etc ...
The boat is in excellent condition !!
The owner spent around 60,000 euros.
All documented with invoice
The salon area has very large windows for maximum natural light, Air-Conditioning, and sliding doors that lead to a large aft cockpit, perfectly kitted out for entertaining with wet bar etc. On the fore-deck are huge sun-pads, and aft is a hydraulic swim platform.
This yacht can cruise at 24 knots, giving one a range of approximately 360 nautical miles. The engines have been regularly serviced and she has one owner from new.