2002 Nanni Engine
2019 Refit - Including New Standing Rigging and Raymarine electronics
A well maintained example of the ever popular Moody 376. Launched in 1990 and constantly maintained and updated she is ready to turn the key and sail away.
This Moody 376 has berths for 7 in 2 cabins and the saloon and 2 heads she is a really comfortable cruiser. The list of upgrades and improvements include replaced standing rigging (2019), a new chartplotter, radar, and autopilot (2019), recent sails, hull grit blaseted and copper-coat applied in 2019, solar panels, liferaft, AIS, new interior and exterior cushions, to name just some of the items.
This is one of the best maintained Moody 376 available in the UK at the moment and is available immediately if you want to make the best of this season.
There are 7 berths in 2 cabins, with 2 heads, a saloon, galley and chart table. The cabin is fitted with Eberspacher air heating.
Forepeak; 2 berths with infill panel for conversion to a double berth. The forward heads compartment is to starboard and has a Jabsco WC, washbasin, shower, hot and cold pressurised water with storage above and below the sink.
Saloon; An L shaped settee to starboard forms a berth with an in-line settee berth opposite. The table is fitted centrally around the mast support pillar and opens out to accommodate all 7 crew who may also enjoy the bottle store in the centre of the table. The saloon berths have storage behind with the water tanks below to the aft end and additional storage below the seats at the forward end.
Galley; The U shaped galley is to port, aft of the saloon and immediately adjacent to the companionway, with a refrigerater, gas cooker with 2 burners, grill and oven and isolator tap, twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold water and plenty of stowage for provisions.
Chart Table; The navigation area is to starboard opposite the galley, with a large forward facing chart table with integrated chart stowage and navigation instruments. The aft cabin passageway is to starboard and is fitted with a navigator’s berth which also forms the seat for the chart table. The walk-through has storage above the berth and a wet locker aft with engine access through a removable panel.
Aft cabin; Double berth to port and an L shaped settee to starboard with storage behind the berth, below the bed, in a hanging locker forward and a vanity unit aft of the engine compartment. To port there is a completely self-contained heads compartment with a marine WC and basin with hot and cold pressurised water system with storage above and below the unit
Sails and Rigging
Genoa - Jeckells (2014)
Main - Jeckells 3 reefs (slab) fully battened, lazyjacks and stack pack (2015)
Storm Jib - East Coast Sails (Estimate 12 years old)
Cruising shoot with snuffer - East Coast Sails (Estimate 12 years old)
Replaced standing rigging (2019)
Replaced most of running rigging (2019)
Work undertaken since 2017
1. Replaced all 6 portlights
2. Replaced headlining main cabin including insulation 5mm closed cell foam
3. LED lighting all cabins
4. Replaced standing rigging 2019
5. Replaced most of running rigging 2019
6. Professionally grit blasted, prepared then Copper Coated (Suffolk Yacht Harbour) 2019 July
7. Raymarine Axion 9” at chart table and Axiom Pro 12” at helm on Scanstrut pod and new SS hoop 2019
8. Raymarine quadrant Eco autopilot linear drive fitted 2019.
9. Raymarine Quantam Radar 2019
10. Ocean signal EPIRB 2019
11. AIS transmit and receive (to chart plotters)
12. Standard horizon VHF with repeater to helm position.
13. Ocean Signal Rescue me Man Over Board (AIS and DSC) 2019
14. 6 person life raft 2019
15. Plastimo compass
16. All Mast lights replaced LED fittings
17. Interior cushioning all recovered. Bases all had new foam, slightly thicker for better comfort. High quality nano technology cloth 2020
18. Cockpit cushions grey vinyl 2020.
19. Solar gantry and swing out davits 2019
20. 2 x Solar panels and charge controller 2019
21. New Racon quick change fuel filter
22. Marine FM/MW/LW radio
23. 3 x 110ah house batteries, 1 x starter.
Raymarine Axion 9” at chart table and Axiom Pro 12” at helm on Scanstrut pod and new SS hoop 2019 (2 plotters in total)
Raymarine quadrant Eco autopilot linear drive fitted 2019.
Raymarine Quantam Radar 2019
Raymarine i70 Wind direction display
Raymarine i70 multifunction display
Ocean signal EPIRB 2019
AIS transmit and receive (to chart plotters)
Standard horizon VHF with repeater to helm position.
All Mast lights replaced LED fittings
LED lighting all cabins
Marine FM/MW/LW radio
400watts solar fitted (2 x 200 panels) and a Victron controller with Bluetooth.
3 x 110ah house batteries, 1 x starter.
TV, sound bar and laptop
Avon inflatable tender
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
* This vessel is VAT paid.
* As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
* This boat is lying in Lowestoft, UK
* © 2020 Nicolle Associates
...Read full description