Built in 2016 and first launched in 2017, 'LA VIE' is a high-specification example of the Princess 82 model. Owned by an experienced and discerning yacht owner, she is cared for year round by a full time professional crew. Powered by twin MTU 10V M94 1624hp engines, she has been extensively customised and features every conceivable extra on board. Luxurious accommodation for up to 8 guests is divided into 4 double cabins with additional crew accommodation for up to 4 crew members. Charter coded with charter license. YDSA certified. Fully serviced and anti-fouled in March 2019 with a further engine service completed in October 2019. Viewing highly recommended.
- White Hull. - Custom metallic Midnight Grey buttress, including midnight grey hardtop, and custom charcoal greysport rising bootline.
Engines and Tankage
Powered by twin MTU 10V 2000 M94 1624hp diesel engines with 950 engine hours (Oct. 2019). Maximum speed: 33 knots. Fuel capacity: 6442 L, Water capacity: 1386 L. Holding tank capacity: 455 L.
Sleeps 8 in 4 double cabins, all with ensuite bathrooms: Master stateroom aft. Forward VIP with a double bed. Two double guest cabins amidships, each of which can effortlessly convert from a twin bed into a double bed using an electric sliding mechanism. - Each cabin features Rovere oak interior woodwork, satin finish. - Additional crew accommodation for 4 crew members in aft crew cabin. Dual access from aft platform door and via stairs from her main deck sidewalks. Upgraded Captain's cabin berth with larger double mattress sleeps 2. - Day head on starboard side of main deck. - Saloon and dining area floors in planked wood with inlaid carpet rug to aft saloon area.
- Separate sofas to saloon with corner tables. - Bathroom surfaces and floors to day head, master, forward, port and starboard cabins in Bianco Giola. Karisimbi tiles to master stateroom bathroom.
- Mink 4360 quartz galley worktop. - Miele hob. - Upgraded larger Miele Oven. - Large refrigerator and freezer combination. - Dishwasher in Galley (drawer type-6 place setting). - Upgraded service countertop shelf adjacent to her wheelhouse.
- ONAN 27kW diesel generator (Oct. 2019 - 3402 hours).
- Second ONAN 13.5kW diesel generator (Oct. 2019 - 1280 hours). - 153.000 BTU chilled water system with outlets in all accommodation areas and incorporating reverse cycle heating with linked windscreen de-mist system. Suitable for tropical conditions (40°C).
- Hydraulic system consisting of Hydraulic windlass and variable speed Sidepower bow and stern thrusters with hold-function docking facility and dual station controls.
- TRAC Star 7.5X fin stabiliser system with inline Parker silencer and zero speed function.
- System 2: Toilet discharging into the holding tank but also having the ability to discharge directly overboard via a Y valve fitted in the discharge lines. The holding tank has electric overboard discharge as well as reserve manual and dockside discharge arrangements.
- KVH TV8 with decoder (Sat domes painted to match hard top).
- On board 4G WiFi system.
- Gost security system, cameras and GPS tracking.
- Multi sockets in place of standard single throughout the craft.
- Freshwater maker (190 litre/hour) complete with remote instrumentation.
- Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system with hydraulic back-up.
- Electronic engine and gear shift control systems.
- Dripless shaft seals.
- 4 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting.
- 6 x new heavy duty gel auxiliary batteries (New February 2019).
- 2 x 60 amp battery chargers charge both banks of batteries via an automatic switch charging system.
- Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel.
- LED lighting throughout.
- 2 x 63 amp shore support inlet.
- Earth leakage safety trip, polarity check system, circuit breakers on all circuits.
- Power points in all areas.
- 2 x Raymarine e165 multifunction 15.4" brilliant colour displays at lower helm. - 2 x Raymarine e165 multifunction 12.1" brilliant colour displays at upper helm. - Raymarine 12kW SHD 48" digital open array scanner. - Raymarine AIS. - European version plotter charts. - International VHF. - Aft docking camera.
- Custom metallic midnight grey GRP flybridge hardtop featuring electric opening section in soft fabric (including lighting).
- Third station engine and thruster controls to aft cockpit.
- Flybridge crane with 480kg lift capacity.
- Foredeck sun awning.
- Aft Flybridge sun awning.
- Passerelle (letterbox type) 3.2m with automatic hand rails and remote control.
- Cockpit bar unit (including top entry coolbox, sink and full height cupboard in lower lobby).
- Underwater transom lights (4 Lumishore SMX95 White or blue).
- Dockwater purification system.
- Flybridge wetbar including icemaker, sink with lava brick BBQ and top loading coolbox.
- Cockpit and flybridge upholstery including helm seat Movida Met Ice wit Met Macademia contrast. - Reticulated foam fitted to foredeck seating, sunpad cushions, exterior cockpit and flybridge seating. - Teak-laid transom platform, cockpit deck, flybridge, flybridge stairway, side decks and foredeck walk through. - Large hydraulic hi-low aft bathing platform allows effortless tender deployment. - Helmsman’s door to side deck and electric opening window to port. - Self-stowing 63kg/138lbs Delta anchor with 14mm 100m of chain. - Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck, helm position and flybridge controls with chain counter. - Twin electric-powered sternline mooring winches. - Foredeck seating and sunbathing area. - Storage lockers for rope, fenders and foredeck sunbed cushions. - Stern docking lights. - Transom doors giving direct access to lazarette and crew cabin. - Flybridge L-shaped seating area with teak dining table. The teak dining table features a collapsible middle section which can be stowed to create two smaller tables. - Flybridge twin J-shaped seating. - Sunpad with storage below. - Radio / MP3 with waterproof speakers. - White mesh windscreen cover with complete flybridge enclosure covers.
- LG Washing machine fitted to crew mess with fridge above in place of standard separate.
- Sideboard unit with bottle and glass storage, refrigerator and icemaker.
- Dining area (for 8 people) with sideboard units port and starboard.
- Premium Audio System with multifunction digital controller for A/V equipment.
- Flybridge also linked to the Saloon audio system.
- Forward Guest cabin - 28" LED TV with Fusion MS-AV7001 Radio/DVD/MP3 player with Bluetooth.
- 28" LED TV with Fusion MS-AV700i Radio / DVD / MP3 player with Bluetooth facility to starboard guest cabin.
- 28" LED TV with Fusion MS-AV700i Radio / DVD / MP3 player with Bluetooth facility to port guest cabin.
- 22" LED TV with Fusion MS-AV700i Radio / DVD / MP3 player with Bluetooth facility to both crew cabins.
- Waterproof cockpit speakers with local control (linked to Flybridge system).
- 8.3 litre safes fitted to crew cabin, master stateroom and forward VIP cabins.
- Mosquito screens for all portlights.
Tender and Jet Ski
2016 Williams 400 SportJet, Rotax 4-TEC ECT 150hp. 2016 Sea-Doo SPARK 3up, Rotax 900 HO ACE 90hp.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description