New Greenline 45 FLY with twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 engines, Volvo Penta Intelligent interceptors, Hydraulic lifting bathing platform, Premium navigation package, Fusion Audio package, Teak Cockpit, side decks and flybridge, and much more. This boat is available to order and has a changeable specification. Please call our Gosport office on - Click here to reveal phone number - r email - Click to contact - for more information on pricing, delivery times etc.
Greenline High Standards already included (approx value 45.000€):
* 2 x Photovoltaic panels integrated into the coachroof, totalling 600W,
* 12V. Solar battery charge management system.
* 600 Ah service batteries,
* Automatic inverter 12V/3000W/120A (permanent 220V system)
* 2 x cabins (lower storage lockers),
* 2 x en-suite walk-in wardrobes,
* 2 x en-suite bathrooms with 2 x separate showers
* Dark laminate saloon floor, "Sand" carpet in lower deck,
* Flybridge cushions.
* "Marco Casali" luxury interior styling with leather decorative details,
* Technical Stone worktops, "Nature Style" saloon dining table, design upholstery in the saloon, cockpit seat cushions,
* Furniture in "Golden Teak" veneer.
* Upholstery in "Rugana".
* All engine and consumer batteries use AGM technology.
* Bow thruster with battery bank,
* Water heater,
* Electric anchor windlass, galvanised 20kg Delta anchor with 50m galvanised chain,
* Teak cockpit dining and flybridge tables, bulwark side gate,
* Electric 2 burner induction cooker (230v), full size fridge with freezer compartment in the galley.
* Bio-degradable boat wash and waste bags
NAVIGATION PACKAGE, Premium, comprising;
* 12" touchscreen multifunction displays with GPS and WiFi - Lower helm
* 2 x 12" touchscreen multifunction displays with GPS and WiFi - Upper helm
* Radar, VHF radio with 2nd station + Glomex VHF antenna.
* Hydraulic autopilot system
* Colour control unit with smart transducer, Stainless steel radar mast
AUDIO PACKAGE - SALON & COCKPIT, comprising;
* Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming,
* Fusion AUX/USB connector, 4 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in salon2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit
AUDIO PACKAGE - FLYBRIDGE, comprising;
* Fusion SRX400, Marine Entertainment system, AM/FM/Wi-Fi-/ BT streaming,
* Fusion AUX/USB connector, 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers
Entertainment pack, comprising;
* Flatscreen TV 43” DVBT in the saloon - mounted and prewired with manual lifting mechanism
* Flatscreen TV 32” DVBT in the Master cabin - mounted and prewired
* Flatscreen TV 32" DVBT in the VIP cabin - Mounted and prewired
* Glomex TV antenna for digital signal with booster
* 2 x Transom white underwater lights, courtesy lights on side deck steps
* Illuminated side deck pillars.
* Ambient lighting in salon, under stairs to flybridge, flybridge and cockpit.
* 2 x Pop up lights at bow sunpad.
* 2 x LED floodlights for transom.
Exterior galley package - Flybridge;
* BBQ, electric.
* Sink with hot and cold mixer.
* Protective cover.
* Volvo IPS 500 incl. joystick, 7" engine display and ACP - 2 x 380hp, pod drive
* Volvo Penta Intelligent interceptors
* Hydraulic lifting platform (Max. lifting capacity: 300kg)
* Day toilet access from corridor to forward heads
* Manually lowering dining table with infill cushion
* Venetian wooden blinds in "golden teak" in the saloon, pleated blinds for lower deck
* Eco teak decking in cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
* Eco teak decking on flybridge
* Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
* Microwave with grill function, 230V
Manufacturer Provided Description
Greenline 45 will be presented to the public in early 2019 with all its exciting features, novelties, modern design and technology.
Introducing an exciting new member to Greenline Yachts
At Greenline Yachts we are expanding our fleet by a new member, the Greenline 45 Fly.
Lead by our recently appointed Head of Product Development Luka Modrijan, her exterior design features and naval architecture was penned by the world-renowned, multi-award winning design studio J&J Design. The interior has been crafted by Marco Casali – Too Design, highly respected Italian designer known for projects in the superyacht sector.
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty character enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest in its class, at the same time protecting the sidewalks and covering the cockpit from rain and sun.
The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman’s position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar. The 45 Fly now has the never been done, option to add a fixed Flybridge T-Top, tripling up the capacity of solar panels while making the entertaining “on the terrace” even more appealing. In other words: with never ending electricity you will never have to serve room temperature drinks to your friends and family again.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic bathing platform has cockpit access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage with a unique aft wet bar featuring a barbecue, sink and a worktop, LED lit for evening dinner preparations and cup holders to keep the cook hydrated at all times.
Galley connecting the cockpit and salon is a Greenline Yachts signature design feature and the 45 holds true to this. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area with a settee facing to starboard and the helmsman’s position with a side door for easy single handed manoeuvring.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the VIP cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the mid-ship cabin with an island king-size bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large guest cabin is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular view thanks to the cut outs in the cap-rails on both sides of the hull.The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range.
Both cabins also offer a private bathroom with a separate shower and a prestigious, full size walk in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess. If more sleeping capacity is what you’re after, the guest wardrobe can be converted into a third cabin complete with a bunk bed with a generous wardrobe closet, three cabins is extremely rare for this size.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description