New Greenline 45 FLY with twin Volvo Penta IPS 500 engines, Volvo Penta Intelligent interceptors, Hydraulic lifting bathing platform, Premium Raymarine navigation navigation, Fusion Audio package, Teak Cockpit, side decks and flybridge and side decks and much more. This boat is available to order and has a changeable specification. Please call Lucy Tyler on - Click here to reveal phone number - r email - Click to contact - for more information on pricing, delivery times etc.
Greenline High Standards already included (approx value 45.000€):
* 2 x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, totalling 600W,
* 12V. Solar battery charge management system.
* Totalling 600 Ah service batteries
* Automatic inverter 12V/230V/3000W (permanent 220V on board system)
* 2 x cabins, 2 x en-suite walk-in wardropes, 2 x en-suite bathrooms including 2 x separate showers
* "Marco Casali" luxury interior styling incl. leather decorative details, Kerrock worktops, "nature style" salon dining table, design upholstery in salon
* Furniture in Golden Teak incl. Classic white leather details and Sand carpet.
* Upholstery Rugana (according to Greenline Custom selection). U shaped sattee and dining table on port, 3 seater sofa on stb.
* Bowthruster incl. 2x100Ah/12V batteries
* 60l water heater
* Electric 2 burner induction stove, 230V
* 224l full size fridge including freezer compartment in the galley
* Electric anchor windlass, galvanized 20kg Delta anchor incl. 50m galvanized chain
* Biodigradable boat wash and garbage bags
* 4Ocean bracelets (for every berth on a Greenline we supply one bracelet from 4Ocean which saves 1 pound of plastic out of the ocean)
Navigation package - Premium:
* 2 x Raymarine Axiom 12" touchscreen multifunction display with build in GPS, WIFI - helm station
* 2 x Raymarine Axiom 12" touchscreen multifunction display with build in GPS, WIFI - flybridge helm station
* Radar 4kW Quantum Radome.
* Raymarine Ray90 incl. 2nd station + Glomex VHF antena
* Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system
* Raymarine S100 - Autopilot remote control. P70R Color control unit.
* DST800 smart transducer
* Stainless steel radar mast
* LED LCD TV 32” DVBT in the salon - mounted and prewired incl. lifting mechanism
* LED LCD TV 32” DVBT in the Master cabin - mounted and prewired
* LED LCD TV 32” DVBT in the VIP cabin - mounted and prewired.
* Glomex TV antenna for digital signals with amplifier
Audio package - Salon & Cockpit:
* Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Marine Entertainment system
* AM/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
* Fusion AUX/USB connector.
* 4 x Fusion 2-way speakers, in salon.
* 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers, in cockpit
Audio package - Flybridge:
* Fusion SRX400, Marine Entertainment system
* A M/FM/Wi-Fi/BT streaming
* Fusion AUX/USB connector.
* 2 x Fusion 2-way waterproof speakers
* 2 x underwater lights on transom, white.
* Courtesy lights on side deck steps.
* Illuminated side deck pillars
* Ambient lighting in salon, under stairs to flybridge, flybridge and cockpit
* 2 x Pop up lights at sunpad in bow.
* 2 x LED floodlights for transom
Exterior galley package - Flybridge:
* BBQ, electric.
* Sink incl. mixing tab.
* Protective cover
* Volvo IPS 500 incl. joystick, 7" engine display and ACP - 2 x 370hp, pod drive
* Volvo Penta Intelligent interceptors
* Hydraulic lifting platform (max. lifting capacity: 300kg)
* Day toilet access from corridor to bathroom in bow (included in option additional cabin)
* Lowerable dining table, manual
* Venetian wooden blinds golden teak in the salon
* Eco teak decking in cockpit, side decks and bathing platform
* Eco teak decking on flybridge
* Electric marine toilets, 12V (dual valve fresh water or sea water flushing)
* Microwave with grill function, 230V
Manufacturer Provided Description
Greenline 45 will be presented to the public in early 2019 with all its exciting features, novelties, modern design and technology.
Introducing an exciting new member to Greenline Yachts
At Greenline Yachts we are expanding our fleet by a new member, the Greenline 45 Fly.
Lead by our recently appointed Head of Product Development Luka Modrijan, her exterior design features and naval architecture was penned by the world-renowned, multi-award winning design studio J&J Design. The interior has been crafted by Marco Casali – Too Design, highly respected Italian designer known for projects in the superyacht sector.
On the outside the Greenline 45 Fly has an extremely sporty character enlightened by the sleek and stylish wings at the back of the fly bridge. The full beam Flybridge superstructure expands over the entire width of the yacht, making it the largest in its class, at the same time protecting the sidewalks and covering the cockpit from rain and sun.
The Flybridge features comfortable lounge and sunbathing areas, a two-seater bench and helmsman’s position topped off with a fully equipped wet bar. The 45 Fly now has the never been done, option to add a fixed Flybridge T-Top, tripling up the capacity of solar panels while making the entertaining “on the terrace” even more appealing. In other words: with never ending electricity you will never have to serve room temperature drinks to your friends and family again.
The main deck of the 45 Fly was designed with your utmost comfort and convenience in mind. The hydraulic bathing platform has cockpit access on both sides of the comfortable seating area. Accessible from the bathing platform there is a large toy storage with a unique aft wet bar featuring a barbecue, sink and a worktop, LED lit for evening dinner preparations and cup holders to keep the cook hydrated at all times.
Galley connecting the cockpit and salon is a Greenline Yachts signature design feature and the 45 holds true to this. The salon is comprised of a U-shaped lounge area with a settee facing to starboard and the helmsman’s position with a side door for easy single handed manoeuvring.
Impressively designed cut-outs in the cap-rails enhance visibility from the VIP cabin in the bow area. Further forward on the bow deck lies another sun lounge with an optional Bimini and anchor locker for access to the anchor roller and windlass.
By far the best feature of this yacht is the mid-ship cabin with an island king-size bed complemented by superior full beam portholes blessing the mid-ship cabin with magnificent view to both sides, creating a light atmosphere.
The extra-large guest cabin is situated in the bow offering an island queen-size bed and just as spectacular view thanks to the cut outs in the cap-rails on both sides of the hull.The level of comfort the guest cabin offers is incomparable to any other yacht in this size range.
Both cabins also offer a private bathroom with a separate shower and a prestigious, full size walk in wardrobe. This unforgettable addition to the yacht is setup with mirrors and lights to make any wife feel like a princess. If more sleeping capacity is what you’re after, the guest wardrobe can be converted into a third cabin complete with a bunk bed with a generous wardrobe closet, three cabins is extremely rare for this size.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
...Read full description