|Mooring Country:||United Kingdom|
|Length:||11.99 m/39 ft|
|Width:||4.25 m/14 ft|
***SPECIAL OFFER EDITION***SAVE £31,473 INC VAT*** New 2020 Greenline 40 fitted with twin Volvo Penta D3-170 engines available to order. This Greenline 40 has been highly spec'd with Raymarine navigation equipment, stern thruster, Diesel heating and Teak Cockpit which allows you to cruise in comfort at a discounted price. Greenline Yachts come with a great standard specification and the 40 is no exception with a full height fridge / freezer, Bow thruster, Photovoltaic solar panels and an inverter giving you permanent 220v systems, all fitted as standard. Please call Lucy Tyler on - Click here to reveal phone number - r email - Click to contact - for more information.
Platinum Plus extras as standard:
Navigation Package, comprising;
* Raymarine AXIOM 12 touchscreen chartplotter with GPS & WiFi.
* DST800 smart transducer.
* Raymarine EV-200 hydraulic autopilot system.
* P70R colour control unit
* 2 x VOLVO PENTA D3-170 EVC E
* Eco teak decking in cockpit - to the stairs
* Docking pack (6 x fenders, 4 x mooring ropes)
* Sternthruster 4 kW with 2 x 100 Ah/12V battery
* Horn on radar mast
* Electric marine toilet, 12V
* Diesel heating system, five outlets (saloon, toilet, front window, guest and owner)
* Canvas exterior covers including front window covers
* Delivery to Hamble
* Commissioning in the UK (including antifouling)
Greenline High Standards already included:
* 6x Photovoltaic panels integrated in the coachroof, 1.8 kW, 12 V. Solar battery charge management system.
* 600 Ah service battery
* Automatic inverter 12 V / 230V / 3000W (permanent 220V on board system)
* Furniture in Golden Teak veneer, Dark laminate saloon floor, Kerrock counter top, Kerrock sink, Induction cooker
* Electric oven/microwave 230V in the galley.
* 224L full size fridge and freezer compartment
* BSH - COLREG certified - LED navigation lights.
* Bow Thruster
* Hot water
* Electric anchor winch
* Bio-degradable boat wash and garbage bags
* 4ocean bracelets (for every berth on a Greenline, we supply one bracelet from 4ocean to save 1 pound of plastic waste from the sea)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.