An exquisite synthesis of form and function…
What started with a passion for traditional boat-building and developed continuously over four generations, has now become the epitome of high performance classic mahogany boats.
While the company now concentrates solely on power runabouts, for more than two decades it built both power and sail craft including the Star class keelboats. In the 1950’s, Boesch were the sole ski boats used at Geneva, which was then the centre of water-skiing in Europe, and from 1960 through to 1976, and then again in 1981, 1983 and 1991, Boesch were the official tow boats at the World and European water-ski championships.
Boesch boats are not only sumptuously elegant and timeless, they are also the outcome of a prestigious design approach defining the benchmark in terms of performance and comfort. The exclusively Boesch experience is based on a combination of factors: the moderate V profile, the positioning of the engine in the centre of gravity, and a direct drive train to the propeller. This produces perfect trim both in competitive situations and for opulent cruising.
These exclusive Boesch Century Edition boats celebrate decades of sumptuous boat building with their gold-painted engines, gauges created by IWC Schaffhausen and gold waterlines. Inside these 20 limited boats produced for the anniversary edition you can find the Boesch Century Edition emblem and a numbered plaque unique to each boat.
The Boesch 860 features a spacious cockpit and a wraparound L bench with an air cushioned, height adjustable driver’s seat. Encompassing tasteful design features that bring out the beauty of the natural wood finishes, his top-calibre runabout leaves nothing to be desired.
With its two powerful high-performance V8 engines, the Boesch 860 has enough power to tow a water skier and cruise with your entire family or friends on board at the same time. Despite its impressive length, the two engines of the Boesch 860 enable the driver to manoeuvre the boat with spirit and finesse.
These boats can be built with a variety of cockpit layouts to suit your needs. Alternatively, this boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal boat, luxury yacht tender or chase boat.
• 2 x Ilmor MV 8 engine 5.7L 2 x 239kW or 2 x 320Hp with ZF63A-Drive 1.5:1 Gear Reduction Ratio. Digital throttle system. Cruising speed approx 48 kmh. Max speed approx. 68 kmh
• 2 x Ilmor MV 8 engine 6.0L 2 x 280kW or 2 x 380Hp with ZF63A-Drive 1.5:1 Gear Reduction Ratio. Certified for EU Directive 2013/53. Cruising speed approx 48 kmh. Max speed approx. 75 kmh
• CE-certified, design category C – B on request
• Length of hull: 8.62 m
• Length overall with transom swim platform down: 9.00 m
• Beam of hull: 2.78 m
• Beam overall including rubber rubrails: 2.83 m
• Draft: 0.70 m
• Weight: 3300 kg to 3600 kg depending upon options
• Weight with tank half full: 3400 kg
• Boat load capacity: 10 persons
• Fuel tank: 2 x 160 L
• 1 GPS Simrad navigation system with integrated echo sounder and speedometer
• 2 Rev counters
• 2 Oil pressure indicators
• 2 Cooling water temperature gauges
• 2 Voltmeters 12 V
• 2 Fuel gauges
• 1 Rudder angle indicator
• 1 Compass
• 2 Headlights in the bow
• Bimini with electric operation
• Navigation lights
• 2 Electric bilge pumps
• Automatic fire-extinguishing system in motor compartment
• 2 fire extinguishers of 2 kg
• 1 Shield anchor 8 kg
• 1 Paddle
• 1 Combination paddle and boat hook
• Electric horn
• 4 Jumbo fender long
• Fog horn
• Emergency light
• Petrol dipstick
• Boesch flag with flagstaff
• 1 Emergency Flag
• 1 Flagpole at the stern
• Floating ring with heaving line
• 2 hooks in the stern
• Owner’s manuals
• Electric windlass
• Integrated Cabrio rain cover
• All weather storage and trailer transport cover
• Boat cover with supports and wire
• Light boat cover for dry storage, with access flap
• Aft cockpit awning walk through
• Aft railing
• Ski tow pylon
• Panoramic rear-view mirror
• Stereo radio Fusion 70 DAB with electric antenna and 4 loudspeakers
• Long fender
• Jumbo fender
• Transport cradle
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
E - Click to contact - "> - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.