A marvel of engineering; ingeniously designed…
Shifting weight to one side, the rider carved hard to the right, then dug a heel into the rear of the board. The board reared, coiling its power beneath it and began thrashing through the spray as it rose above the crest of the wave…
Introducing the Radinn G3 platform of Jetboards, the most advanced range and ecosystem of its kind. If you prefer the sheer beauty of lakes and inland waterways to the thrills of the sea, you can reach astonishing speeds in near complete silence. Just you and nature, a perfect way to reconnect with your senses. No need for messy oil changes, noisy engines or time consuming maintenance. Just head out and enjoy this astonishing new sport, enjoy your freedom.
Freeride is Radinn’s ultimate all round board for all water conditions. With this board, riders can easily learn the basics and then stretch their skills under more challenging conditions. Its innovative hull design cuts through the chop. The Freeride not only looks stunning, it also provides excellent agility for a wide range of riders of different sizes and weights.
This board is designed for performance and built to last. Produced with a super lightweight core and a strong shell. This board is also ideal for yacht chartering as part of a premium selection of thrill seeking toys for a wider range of guests. The Carnon fibre detailing enhances thoughtful design features that make this board a joy to own.
Set your own speed and freely position yourself on the board with Radinn’s water-proof, entirely wireless handheld remote. The light guide will let you know how much battery you have when out riding. The remote will also indicate to remind you when to head back to either recharge or swap the Power Pack ready for your next ride.
Wireless updates add functionality and improve the user experience over time. With the Radinn app it’s also possible to view your rides, check your top speed and limit the power of your board when needed. As an extra safety measure, The Jetpack performance is remotely monitored by Radinn’s technical team, allowing them to tackle any possible issues, no matter how small.
Custom engineered down to the fasteners. There’s simply no other experience quite like it. Radinn’s efficient jet-system; the board’s fluid dynamic design; the waterproof remote; the brushless electric motor – all crafted with unparalleled attention to detail and a commitment to innovation. Radinn’s engineers and designers never cease in their desire to keep refining and developing their products, these incredible boards are the result.
• G3 Jetpack
• Maximum speed: G3: 27mph or 44kmh
• Standard power pack: these power packs have a modular design that can be easily used in different Radinn board models
• Powerpack capacity: 1.9kWh
• Power: up to 7.5kW
• Estimated ride time: 25min
• Weight: 12kg
• Dimensions LxWxH: 190.1cm x 77.9cm x 16.6cm
• Material: Lightweight EPS core with a compressed, fibre reinforced resin shell, carbon fibre detailing and ABS polymer interface zones.
• Available as the Element version, with stunning deep black colour accents or the Urban Rebel version with matt white and charcoal colour accents, inspired by the urban landscapes of Berlin, for no additional cost
• To purchase a complete and rideable jetboard you need to order at least one Board Type, one Jetpack and one Powerpack. For every complete board you’ll also receive a charger, one pair of fins, a wireless hand controller and board leash. Basically everything you need to go Jetboarding!
• This model is available with two different jetpack performance options G3 and G3 Pro. Available at point of purchase or as upgrades that you can buy in the Radinn app at any time. The G3 Pro Jetpack Upgrade increases maximum speed up to 56kmh with up to 9kW of power
• Long range powerpack: for up to 35min estimated ride time with capacity of 2.7 kWh
• Extended range powerpack: for up to 45min estimated ride time with capacity of 3.5 kWh
Please note that speed, acceleration and estimated ride times depend on weather conditions, water temperature, battery pack’s state of charge, and rider weight. These are typical values and not a guarantee of performance.
• Carbon fibre handles
• Speed charger for 2.5 hours charging time
• Additional standard chargers
• Additional wireless remote
• Additional power packs
• Additional board bags and accessory bags
• Additional board leashes
• Performance fins
Users must check the area of use and follow all relevant safety advice. This powered board is for competent swimmers only and users should always wear an appropriate helmet and buoyancy aid/impact vest. Helmets, buoyancy aids/impact vests and other appropriate clothing or wetsuits should be professionally fitted for the individual user and are not included.
Net price for product ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of product based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this product in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This product is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy .
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this product.
T 0330 11 30 800
E - Click to contact - "> - Click to contact -
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.