|Model:333 HARBOUR PILOT MCA Cat. 2|
|Length:||10.06 m/33 ft|
|Width:||3.73 m/12 ft|
|Draft:||1.14 m/4 ft|
|Engine manufacturer:perkins sabre m300ti|
|No. of engines:||2|
The Lochin 333 has been a successful sea-going craft since introduction in 1996. Now recognised as a favoured vessel for many commercial undertakings. 'OTARIE' currently operates under *MCA Coding (Cat.2) being carefully maintained throughout. The layout offers plenty of space for survey monitoring, diving and fishing, etc., and has the advantage of the fly-deck. Equally suited to many leisure activities, this vessel is ready to serve again. View the photos - they are worth a look!
- Raymarine RL80CRC 10" Radar/ Plotter
- Raymarine RL70CRC 7" Radar/Plotter
& Fly Deck Repeater(Navipod)
- 24" Radome
- C-Map NT
- JRP JFV 131 12" Dual Frequency Fishfinder
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot + repeater
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data
- Navman 7100 VHF/DSC Radio Telephone
- Shipmate VHF with Fly-Deck dual station
- Sunnto Magnetic Compass
- Fly-Deck - Sony FM Radio/CD Player
Note: optional AIS transponder available
24-volt system provided by 'heavy duty' batteries, charged from the engine alternators / shore power or generator.
A total of seven batteries are installed.
Dedicated CB panel provides switching for all circuits.
240 volt AC auxiliary panel with 3 No. outlets
4KvA Dolphin Genesis Generator (currently unservicable)
2 KvA Invertor
2 x PERKINS SABRE M300Ti 6 cyl. turbo-charged diesels each rated at approx. 300 bhp, drive through ZF MPM220A adjusted angle gearboxes (ratio 1.5:1), connected to conventional shafts and NAB propellers. Electro-hydraulic trim tabs fitted.
- 24v alternator charging systems
- FUEL: 200 gals (900 litres) in two stainless steel tanks
- WATER: 15 gals (67 litres) in one tank
- PERFORMANCE: Max. 22/23 knots Cruise: 16/18 knots. Servicing history available. The required 5-year MCA inspection has recently been undertaken and has approval for further operation under the Terms and Conditions of MCA Coding (Cat.2).
- Waypoint 8-Man Liferaft (service date 2015)
- Hydrostatic release
- McMurdo EPIRB
- 2 No. Life Rings with floating lights
- Offshore Flare Pack (in date Aug'14)
- 5 x Electric Bilge Pumps
- Double Action Savage Pump
- 1 x Manual Bilge Pump
- Firdell Blipper Radar Reflector (mast mounted)
- Gas Alarm
- Bilge Alarm Extinguishers (auto & manual)
...... equipment to satisfy MCA Cat. 2 (60 miles from safe haven)
From forward - FORECABIN, fully lined interior. with two 'tiered' bunks on the starboard side with stowage space under the lower bunk. A seat to port, again with stowage under. Access to anchor locker. The foredeck can be reached by the deck-head hatch. HEADS (P): Electric flush sea-toilet. Plumbing for sink (if required). Access panel to console wiring. AC/DC distribution panel. Companionway to: WHEELHOUSE with KAB suspension seat, with adjacent control console to port, housing engine instrumentation, electronics head-up displays, etc.,
GALLEY to starboard - in line with helm - has a stainless steel sink and drainer, with hot & cold water supply, a 2-burner gas hob, microwave and 'fridge. Immediately aft is a pedestal table(currently removed) with further seating/berth to port. A temporary structure is in place for the vessel's current survey role. A Mikumi warm air heating unit serves the accommodation areas. Wheelhouse central door leads aft to:
COCKPIT - a clear area with flush hatches to both engine compartments. A further central hatch provides access to a storage area between the fuel tanks aft. Removable side seating is fitted. Additional under-gunwhale appertures provide useful storage spaces. A central transom door gives direct access to the water ( ideal for diving or equipment deployment). Two stainless steel davits are fitted to the transom. The Cockpit also has the ladder to: FLY-DECK - with duplicated essential electronics & coms - driven from a central bench seat (2/3 persons). Fly-screen and life-raft stowage.
The following deck equipment is included:
- 'Torqmaster' hydraulic Capstan (side mounted) with chain feed forward
- Self-stowing Danforth Anchor, with chain and warp
- Kedge Anchor
- Substantial Deck Fittings
- Stainless Steel Pulpit, Rails and Gantry Mast, etc..
- Stainless Steel demountable ladder (Transom Mounted)
- Treadmaster non-slip Deck Panels
- 3 davits fitted
Various mooring warps and fenders, ropes and loose gear........
"We have known this vessel from new. With only three owners since launched new - including current owners - each have operated the vessel commercially and have maintained her well. She has the preferred engine installation providing a spritely performance with economic running costs and, of course, the sea- keeping capability of which these craft are renowned. Whilst she currently has a commercial 'stamp', this craft is equally suitable for "private & pleasure."