|Length:||44 m/144 ft|
|Width:||4.26 m/14 ft|
This 2001 Trader 445 is currently lying in the South of France, British registered with one owner from new and impeccably maintained from new. Fitted with twin Volvo Penta TAMD 63L engines with 1600 hours to date, her full Mediterranean specification includes:- Generator, Air conditioning, Hard top covering the aft deck, Bimini top to the flybridge, Passerelle and Avon Jet tender to name a few. Her 16.5m mooring in Frejus is also available, Viewing is highly recommended.
Traditional American cherry woodwork throughout with Teak and holly flooring crafted to the highest standard. Guest cabin forward with V berth, 2nd guest cabin with bunk beds, guest heads and shower room, steps up to the saloon with lower helm to the starboard side and saloon seating and table to the port side which can convert to a double berth also, steps up to the spacious aft deck area, steps down to the galley situated on the starboard side. Full beam owners cabin aft, ensuite heads with separate shower room, wardrobes and storage space.
- Smeg ceramic hob
- Combination microwave oven
- Sink waste disposal unit
- Large crockery cupboard with rubbish bin
- 85 ltr galley fridge
- 85 litre saloon fridge
- Sink with mixer tap.
- Furuno radar/plotter/gps
- Cetrek 730 autopilot repeated to the flybridge
- Cetrek C-net 2000 with repeater to the flybridge
- Navtex 4 plus weather station
- Navico VHF Radio
- Garmin GPS map 620 to the flybridge
- Navigation lights
- Chart table.
- Shore power with full 240 volt ring main
- Onan generator
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Battery charger with additional one for the dinghy
- Washing machine to the engine room
- Aquafresh watermaker
- Holding tank with sea and deck discharge
- Hot water calorifier
- JVC radio cassette with speakers to the saloon aft deck and fly bridge
- Reading lights to all cabins
- Dyson vacuum cleaner
- Intruder alarm.
- Reversible anchor winch with plough anchor and 60m of chain, controls to the foredeck and helm positions
- Stainless steel pulpit and side rails with teak capping
- Fender baskets to the foredeck
- Bow thruster
- Perforated screen covers to all main deck windows
- Teak decking throughout
- Side access door to the starboard side deck/lower helm
- Side boarding ladder
- Large aft deck with Fixed GRP canopy and lights
- Aft deck table that can sit 8 people
- Large GRP storage box
- Steps up to the flybridge
- Bimini top to the flybridge
- Flybridge winter cover
- Helm seat central
- Seating both sides to the flybridge all external upholstery recently replaced
- Stairs down to the bathing platform on the port side
- Hot can cold transom shower
- Bathing platform ladder
- Hydraulic passerelle
- Dinghy chocs to the bathing platform
- Avon 320 Seasport Jetrib
- Spare danforth anchor and rope
- Rope cutters fitted to the shafts
- Trim tabs with controls to both helm positions
- Fenders and warps.
- Automatic fire extinguishers to the engine space
- Automatic bilge pumps to the bilges
- Fire extinguisher to the galley
- Fire blanket to the galley
- 6 man liferaft
- 2 x Lifebuoys one with a light
- Flare pack
- Intruder alarm.
MGM Boats offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.