Princess 50 fitted out to a high standard with cherry wood finish cream leather seating all in excellent condition.Twin Volvo D12 675's with good service history.
Manufacturer Provided Description
This craft establishes a new standard for a family who, with occasional guests,
wish to enjoy rapid long-range cruising in real comfort.
Her large flybridge and cockpit, wide side decks and large swimming platform,
with stowage for a tender or wetbike, make al fresco living a pleasure.
Capable of maintaining speeds in the 25 to 30 knot range, the 50 sets new levels of efficiency for her class.
OPTIONAL CREW CABIN
* 1 single berth * Hanging and storage space * Individual berth light * Opening portlights.
Bathroom/WC: Marine WC * Washbasin * Mirror * Shower with pump out.
* Furniture finished in choice of natural cherry or classic cherry with clear lacquer finish * Console area finished
with burr elm * Galley worktop in Avonite * Laid timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and
curtains from co-ordinated range.
* All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
* Self-draining * Teak-laid deck * Upholstered seat * Hatch on gas strut to lazarette stowage * Steps to side decks
* Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to bathing platform * Side lockers * Fender storage * 220/240v shore
support inlet * Stainless steel handrails * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Manual bilge pump with valve chest
in locker * Access to engine room * Integral stairway to flybridge with teak treads * Transom teak laid bathing platform
with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower * Transom storage locker * Dinghy chock system.
* Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log/echo sounder and autopilot controls
* Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Bow thruster controls * Remote anchor winch
control * VHF/RT * High speed compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn * Intercom * Visual and audible engine
warning system * Bilge pump audible alarm * Double helm seat * U-shaped seating for 6 with table * Separate sunbed
aft * Refrigerated coolbox * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Integral stairway from aft cockpit with GRP hatch
* Wind deflector screen * Stainless steel handrails * GRP radar arch * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials
for VHF R/T and radio.
* U-shaped sofa with table on starboard side * Moveable two seat sofa opposite * Bottle and glass storage * Drinks
refrigerator * TV/VCR (21 inch) * Stereo radio/CD with saloon and exterior speakers * Triple stainless steel framed
sliding doors to cockpit for maximum opening * Tinted windows * Clear forward windscreens * All windows in
toughened safety glass with stainless steel frames * Curtains or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Flush fit
halogen downlighters * Clock and barometer.FORWARD OWNER’S STATEROOM
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Wardrobe and shelves * Storage lockers and
drawers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * 2 opening portholes * Mirror
* Access to en-suite bathroom.
En-suite shower/WC: Electric WC * Washbasin with mixer tap * Mirror * Toothbrush/mug and towel holders * Shower
compartment with automatic pump out * Extractor fan * Porthole.
* Twin beds with quilted bedspreads * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe with shelves * Storage lockers
and drawers * Bedside table * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Two opening portholes.
En-suite shower/WC: Electric WC * Washbasin with mixer tap * Mirror * Toothbrush/mug and towel holders
* Separate shower compartment with automatic pump out * Extractor fan * Porthole * Storage locker * Separate
door to passageway.
(NB: Alternatively the Stateroom can be fitted with a double bed in place of the twin single beds).
PORT GUEST CABIN
* 2 single berths with quilted bedspreads * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Wardrobe with shelf * Bedside
locker * 2 opening portholes * Storage locker.
24 Volt: 2 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting * 4 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge
both banks of batteries via blocking diodes * 45-amp 24v float ‘smart’ battery charger connected to both battery
banks * Remote battery isolator control switches at main switch panel position * 24v to 12v converters for certain
navigation and radio circuits * Circuit breakers on all circuits.
220/240 Volt: 7kW Diesel generator in sound shield with water cooled specially silenced exhaust * Automatic fire
extinguisher * Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Generator/shore
support change-over controls at main control panel * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits
* Power points in owner’s stateroom, guest suite, galley (double) and saloon (2) * Shaver points in both bathrooms.
* Avonite (or similar) worktop * 3-zone ceramic hob * Combination microwave/conventional oven with grill * Stainless
steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 227 litre refrigerator/freezer (24v/240v) * Waste disposal bin * Overhead
and concealed lighting * Drawers and storage cupboards * Dedicated cutlery drawer * Utility area with provision for
* Twin fuel tanks (in N4 grade aluminium) with interconnection system giving a total of 404 gallons (1836 litres) of fuel
capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel isolation
controls in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at lower helm.
* Water tank in heavy duty polypropylene giving 114 gallons (518 litres) capacity plus 11 gallons (50 litres) hot water
calorifier * Water level gauge * Deck filler * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water
pump with filter * Pump circuit breaker at main switch panel.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s suite, guest suite and
galley (also in crew cabin if fitted).
* 6 automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual overide) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette
* High capacity manual bilge system with suction points in the same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS
* Engine room soundproofed * High volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine
exhaust silencers and water cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration
absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads integrally bonded * Automatic/remote
manual fire extinguisher in engine room * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Power-assisted
hydraulic steering system * Engine room access hatch and ladder from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed
Aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High speed, balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear
* Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * 8hp bow thruster with dual station controls.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsive efficiency
and reduced draft * Hand laid glass fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder
bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high gloss gelcoat
* GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure, for strength and high thermal
insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and foredeck * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (2000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta
anchor with 40 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Stainless steel bow,
stern and spring cleats * Stainless steel bow fairleads * Stainless steel pulpit and guard rails with fender baskets
* Stainless steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Stainless steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO
navigation lights * Riding light *Twin beam searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Loud
hailer/intercom * Fuel and water fillers.
Main Helm Position
* Twin helm seats with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless steel framed toughened glass windscreen,
clear for unimpaired night vision * Opening side window * Burr elm instrument console with engine instruments, fuel
gauges, rudder position indicator * Single-lever engine controls * Hydraulic steering * Autopilot * Trim tab controls
* Bow thruster controls * Horn button * Navigation light switches * Searchlight remote control * High speed magnetic
compass * Speed and distance log * Echo sounder with alarm * Dual station VHF radio telephone * Intercom * Loud
hailer * Anchor winch remote control * Chart table with light and chart stowage * Windscreen wipers with freshwater
windscreen wash system * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ warnings * 24v and 220/240v electrical
control panels * PVC sunscreens.
7kW diesel generator.
8hp bow thruster.
Power-assisted hydraulic steering system.
Remote control electric anchor winch.
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs.
Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm.
Dual-station VHF/RT and flybridge intercom.
Remote control searchlight.
Flybridge refrigerated coolbox.
Flybridge sunbed cushions.
Saloon/flybridge stereo radio/CD.
Cocktail bar with refrigerator.
Teak-laid aft cockpit deck and flybridge stairway.
Triple-opening stainless-steel framed saloon doors.
Cockpit night cover.
Hot and cold transom shower.
240v shore power with 45-amp float battery charger.
Electric flush WCs.
Engine Options - Diesel
Twin Volvo Penta TAMD75P (2 x 480hp) Speed range: 27-29 knots
Twin Volvo Penta D12/615 (2 x 615hp) Speed range: 30-32 knots
Twin Volvo Penta D12/675 (2 x 675hp) Speed range: 32-34 knots
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.